Verified:

masdas87 Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 5:45:48

Clan NOD is seeking pacts with all clans. Please PM me with details. Good luck to all players

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2015, 6:26:44

You're the one who needs the luck.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 13:29:35

Not likely, masdas.

You can't farm people and then ask for favors. I'd reckon the only pact you're going to get is ass pact.

Just a guess.

7up

Feb 11th 2015, 13:42:13

what did i get myself in now? this looks bad how can this be fixed PM me.

7up

Feb 11th 2015, 13:42:14

7up

Feb 11th 2015, 13:42:14

7up

Feb 11th 2015, 13:45:22

wth i just hit enter

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2015, 14:01:38

Originally posted by Dragon:
Not likely, masdas.

You can't farm people and then ask for favors. I'd reckon the only pact you're going to get is ass pact.

Just a guess.

And here I thought a pact was a mutual agreement between two parties.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 11th 2015, 14:37:45

7up - Just so you're aware, countries army1 (#1349) and masdas1 (#1342) were placed on the farm and kill list at IMP prior to tagging over. Contact me with objections.

7up

Feb 11th 2015, 15:20:44

Originally posted by Primeval:
7up - Just so you're aware, countries army1 (#1349) and masdas1 (#1342) were placed on the farm and kill list at IMP prior to tagging over. Contact me with objections.

pm sent

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 15:27:25

You'll also want to check all his news on other countries. He hit my countries (ESD) 104 times in about a 2 hour time span yesterday afternoon. I may be a single player, but I am a declared tag on the server and expect the same treatment from every other declared tag that would be given to the biggest, meanest clan on the boards.

No need to send a PM. There's really nothing to discuss. I've chased countries into tags where they thought they would have safe harbor before. You don't hit me 104 times in 2 hours and hide ANYWHERE. You should be prepared for hostilities at any moment, and you may well pay the price for his actions.

My advice would be to kick him to the curb. NOW.

Just some friendly advice. :)

7up

Feb 11th 2015, 15:42:54

So i am sitting here trying to fix this and all that bs was said to me this is just like QMT Promisance . Don't touch me .....................................this guy here had nothing to do with that guy hitting you so you one of them tough guys my mammy told me about i will starer clear of you you must have Satan on your side :P (what ever was said in it wasn't me)

Xninja Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 15:50:59

I told you to tag with me :/

I would have sacrificed one of my countries to the great IMP nation to make amends :p

I hook Dragon up too :D
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 15:58:35

For as long as this game has existed, an entire clan can be (and often is) held accountable for the actions of its members. That's just the reality of the server going back 18 years.

I'm not saying that - I - would make YOU personally pay the price for his actions. I'm saying that others maybe would and likely WILL. Normally, when people accept members or agree to partnerships, there's a vetting process involved. Back in the "old days", a player could maybe do anything he or she wanted to another clan or player and if he asked the right clan, he could get in and be protected by them regardless.

That's far less likely nowadays. When I founded my clan (ESD) back in 2000 or so, I told my members straight up that if THEY screw up, THEY pay the price. Unfortunately, not all other clans saw things that way. In this game, one bad apple CAN spoil the whole bunch. Trust me on this.

There's only so much you can fix. You're lucky he did what he did BEFORE changing tags. Otherwise, you'd already be dead. That said, the fact that he did what he did BEFORE he changed tags is probably irrelevant.

Again, I recommend you detag him.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 11th 2015, 17:45:05

Meh. For the sake of potentially acquiring a new player to the server (and he seems to be) I'll be fine with getting my tiny bit of land back and pretending it never happened as long as someone teaches him how to not be a pest around here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2015, 17:49:02

Meh. For the sake of potentially acquiring a new player to the server (and he seems to be) I'll be fine with getting my tiny bit of land back and pretending it never happened as long as someone teaches him how to not be a pest around here.

+10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 17:57:23

I will stay out of this unless asked, tough I am friendly with Dragon.
Your base is mine!

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 18:10:22

I don't believe for a minute this is a "new player". What - I - believe is that this is an asshole who knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

Are you kidding me? Farm the hell out of a bunch of people and suddenly change tags? That indicates a PLAN, dude.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 18:18:42

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
I will stay out of this unless asked, tough I am friendly with Dragon.

On my end, I didnt expect to get farmed like that a few days out of protection. I was a day away from having enough defense to not allow 104 hits in 2 hours. MY bad.

That said, I spied this guy. Commie indies built like he KNEW what he was doing. Even at my current defense levels, he still could have easily done a 30 hit run against me.

The fact that he DID a farming run is what the problem is here. Especially when there's UNTAGGED BOT COUNTRIES to hit as opposed to farming a declared tag.

The funny (and suspicious) part is that the acreage he took from me could have been as easily explored this early in the reset.

I don't make comments just because I'm pissed off. There's a thought process. He's either an idiot or malignant. Maybe both.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 18:24:01

Interesting POV. Except that if the "additional new player" drives off another player, the net result is a player that is bad for the server.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 11th 2015, 20:29:27

See if they will offer up land and reps to you. If not, find me on IRC sometime and we'll kill them. I don't have a strong opinion either way.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2015, 21:15:48

Interesting POV. Except that if the "additional new player" drives off another player, the net result is a player that is bad for the server.

you've quit before and will again. no net loss.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 21:24:46

Originally posted by smegma:

you've quit before and will again. no net loss.

You're a special kind of stupid and that's fine. While it was me this time, I'm certainly not the only player on the server.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 21:26:45

Maybe you should be more invested in what's good for the game, smeggy. God forbid.

Uncle James Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 23:27:40

You remember the post I made earlier about 16 country clans that we only kill if they blatantly disregard the way we play this game in FFA and deserve to die> You just tagged up with a violator of that rule which means you are fixing to get your self killed with him for being in that tag. All those hits on almost every tag in FFA has put the masdas countries on multiple kill lists over the entire FFA. If you stay in that tag you will not reach the end of this reset alive. You already got one pass this game>

WAR GENERAL IMP CLAN

http://imp.myclanhosting.com/

romuluz Game profile

Feb 11th 2015, 23:37:03

FFA has a lot more patience these days i see.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2015, 23:49:37

Originally posted by romuluz:
Theyre saving turns and getting ready...trust me lmao
wasn't me...

shamok Game profile

Feb 12th 2015, 0:09:43

Originally posted by Jayr:
Originally posted by romuluz:
Theyre saving turns and getting ready...trust me lmao

hmmmm....

7up

Feb 12th 2015, 15:20:43

Please show me these rules so I can read them . Would be nice so knowing whats right and wrong over here . so link me to the rules in this game.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 12th 2015, 15:46:37

rules are mostly made by existing alliances (if wants to change those then needs to be ready to war) aka no multitapping, no harmful spyops, no special attacks outside war (mistakes happen during wars and those are settled between leaders or attacker and defender).

official rules are no multies and few other things.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Feb 12th 2015, 15:51:24

While there is a sense that a lot of rules are "unwritten," all it takes is common sense. Attacking a single tag 100 times in 24 hours will usually make someone mad, especially this early on when you can explore for nearly the same amount of land without losing military and risking retals. Compund the new innovation of realivily cheap untagged bot land, there is no need to farm a tag. Espcially if your country is vulenerable in anyway of being attcked back.

Before the bots, when I farmed, it was against, for the most part, untagged countries that couldn't hit me back outside of throwing a missile at my SDI-protected country and never 100 hits on a single tag. I got bit a couple times when they retalled, but I accepted it.

For the future, I would advise reading the boards early on to see which small tags are established players looking to net alone. They have friends, and friends don't like to see other friends farmed like that. Not saying they are immune to be attacked, it is a war game, but use some common sense. It sounds cliquey, because it is, but it isn't that hard to break in if be become an active member in the community.

http://mirc.com . I can help with instructions on how to get in earth-related rooms.
Your base is mine!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 12th 2015, 16:19:29

Golden Rule: Those who have the gold, make the rules

Feb 12th 2015, 17:11:24

or....

Beer Rule: Those who have the beer, make the rules!
Your base is mine!

Dallas Game profile

Feb 12th 2015, 18:10:56

or Gods rules:
Daniel 5-23 ref: Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin

MENE = God (in this case-FFA) has numbered your kingdom, and finished it....or should!
TEKEL = You (your clan-members) have been weighed in the balances and found wanting (evaluated and found to be deficient)
UPHARSIN (PERES) = God (again in this instance-FFA)has numbered your kingdom, and finished it (broken it into bits and pieces, dissolved and destroyed it....or should!

the (last Upharsin part) is my personal prediction for your clan this set.

Have a Blessed Day and good luck on your future attempts by simply exercising a little common sense!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2015, 18:13:44

Dallas!!!!
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Feb 12th 2015, 20:29:11

Anaheim!!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2015, 21:06:16

Originally posted by masdas87:
Clan NOD is seeking pacts with all clans. Please PM me with details. Good luck to all players

you play like an asshole and i cant wait to convert and push your fluff in you fluffing cucumber.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 12th 2015, 21:14:25
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2015, 21:26:44

ROFLMFAO
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 12th 2015, 22:27:29

1 former MASDAS dead. Likely more to come

romuluz Game profile

Feb 12th 2015, 22:32:20

good job IMP

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2015, 23:33:19

forget it kids - there will be no chance of a pact for NOD from CC whilst one of your number is hitting pacted allies

1 former MASDAS dead. Likely more to come

likely
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

masdas87 Game profile

Feb 12th 2015, 23:38:51

Very likely I am done playing this game. Since I can't delete my countries for 3 days, If anyone other then the IMP clan wants my land send me a PM and I will sell all my defenses to clear the way for you.

Feb 12th 2015, 23:48:07

What did you expect? You come in and start grabbing everyone and don't expect some commottion. There are a quite a few ways to be play the game in an aggressive style, this was not one of them.
Your base is mine!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 13th 2015, 0:02:24

IMP won't be needing your permission.

That all aside, I'm still willing to let you make things right with our clan with a reasonable offer. However, I cannot speak for anyone else you've irritated. - For instance, I see your current tag has chosen to hit ESD over 100 times for almost 10k acres when you likely could have easily explored it this early.

Edited By: Primeval on Feb 13th 2015, 0:12:41
See Original Post

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 13th 2015, 0:13:11

sounds like a typical qm prom nooblet
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2015, 0:15:05

What did you expect? You come in and start grabbing everyone and don't expect some commottion. There are a quite a few ways to be play the game in an aggressive style, this was not one of them.

knock peoples doors down, expect to get yours kicked in ... simple equation

"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Feb 13th 2015, 2:24:15

msadas, don't need to delete. Thogh, I don't speak for them, pretty sure that if let UNC/ESD get a fair semblence of their land back, you need not quit the set, and can continue to play the game. Realize FFA is a steep learning curve, but if willing to listen, people will help.
Your base is mine!

Dragon Game profile

Feb 13th 2015, 15:49:43

msadas, don't need to delete. Thogh, I don't speak for them, pretty sure that if let UNC/ESD get a fair semblence of their land back, you need not quit the set, and can continue to play the game. Realize FFA is a steep learning curve, but if willing to listen, people will help.

+10

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 13th 2015, 22:42:09

fluff I was taking the set off after playing last set for the 1st time in a while but Dragon if you want my help PM me and I will make some countries and fight with you.

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Feb 13th 2015, 22:46:47

Originally posted by LeftyHa8er:
fluff I was taking the set off after playing last set for the 1st time in a while but Dragon if you want my help PM me and I will make some countries and fight with you.

Dat's what Ah'm sayin'.

-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"