Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 16:07:00

My old buddy from the old days MM and me had a chat and it was cool with his guys to join up with ESD.

So, you know the drill. BRG will be retagging ESD over the next couple days, so effective immediately, they will be under the ESD umbrella.

I'm sure that either nobody will grab them, or that they'll do their own retals if they ARE, but just in case someone sees a grab on BRG and a retal by ESD, you know the deal.

Pretty cool. It;s always good when old buddies get to ride together one more time. :)

Thanks guys. You're gonna be a great addition to ESD. Quality players and quality people.

mrford Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 16:32:56

I thought u were guanna be inactive! Now my farm party is ruined
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragon Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 16:43:16

Plans changed, unfortunately. The weather isn't gonna cooperate with an outdoor Blues Fest and my wife's not feeling well.

But you can still have a farming party. I took all my turns earlier so I really can't do much until tomorrow anyways.

I don't think enshula played his turns yet today though. You should prolly cut him in on a share of my acres and spot him a couple beers. That might work.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 15th 2010, 16:02:04

tdt

MedicineMan2

Aug 15th 2010, 21:57:38

Confirmed,

due to RL and peps on the road by Tues all BRG tags will be Tagged ESD..

Thanks ESD and Crew, and all our amigo's in FFA land.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 16th 2010, 1:50:44

also, cross tag retals, never have been, and never will be accepted lol
but glad more players are coming!
yay!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KeTcHuP Game profile

Aug 16th 2010, 4:24:50

I will cross tag retal any hits popcom makes on any tags.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Mad Morticia Game profile

Aug 17th 2010, 5:11:06

Boo, hiss. And here I was vamping him in my sexy dress for weeks now. *sigh* Thought it would be so cool to have 3 MMs in PANLV.

MedicineMan2

Aug 17th 2010, 7:03:10

LOL. still love ya MM, but as I said I'm 50, flirting probably ain't gonna work.....LOL

now coffee and a cigarette....with some great conversation ... might just have done it....next time you'll just have to fly me down under for the conversation on the beach...I'll bring the coffee and smokes....lol