Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 10:05:38

not to mention Dilly is still trying to cheat. not as bad as before. but I see it. he just doesn't tag up his untags until tagged ones get killed and then he slips it into the tag.

Donny Game profile

Jul 5th 2018, 15:09:24

Originally posted by smegma:
not to mention Dilly is still trying to cheat. not as bad as before. but I see it. he just doesn't tag up his untags until tagged ones get killed and then he slips it into the tag.

Wait what? LOL
Is this english?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 16:20:58

you know full well what I am referring to. not the two you just created. the two before that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 22:05:21

Lol. Donny. I see what he's talking about. Mdevol's restarts are apparently your multies. Lol.

Though it does kinda look like it on nw relativity since previous cc restarts aside from yours were smaller. We just got him back playing yesterday.

Sorry bud. Try again another time.

It is kind of sad that you guys won't even give these guys a chance. It's a dying game. Enjoy the members while they're here.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 5th 2018, 22:09:07
See Original Post

Donny Game profile

Jul 6th 2018, 1:39:56

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. Donny. I see what he's talking about. Mdevol's restarts are apparently your multies. Lol.

Though it does kinda look like it on nw relativity since previous cc restarts aside from yours were smaller. We just got him back playing yesterday.

It is kind of sad that you guys won't even give these guys a chance. It's a dying game. Enjoy the members while they're here.

Ohh im Mdevol too! wow MILLY is HERE!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2018, 3:50:34

I AM THE REAL DONNY

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 18:37:25

Bach to the original thread here>

Who the hell is selling that 900 dollar oil and how come you are not in the number one spot yet with that oiler>

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2018, 18:54:37

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Ohh im Mdevol too! wow MILLY is HERE!

Billy, Dilly and Milly.... gawd save us all, hide yer children!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 7th 2018, 19:38:42

Originally posted by Uncle James:
Bach to the original thread here>

Who the hell is selling that 900 dollar oil and how come you are not in the number one spot yet with that oiler>

no1 is buying it? some1 is buying under 500 bucks black gold (worth or not is up to debate).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....