Verified:

UncleFiat Game profile

Apr 21st 2017, 18:56:45

Message Sent

"Missiles as retals not advised & Tag your countries so people don't think your land bot - Uncle Fiat"

Marshal Game profile

Apr 21st 2017, 19:31:24

can i send you some chems?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

UncleFiat Game profile

Apr 22nd 2017, 11:56:02

I should have titled this thread "conversation with a new player"

"Attacking more than twice is a war declaration, not just a land grab, as such you don't fall under retal rules but war rule which allows the use of missiles.

I do thank you fir the heads up about tagging up, didn't even think about it being an issue as bots have 3 word names and advisor pages that would make no sense for a human player."

Attacking more than twice may be a war declaration to you but it's called farming.

In most cases, when people use missiles for retals, the country is killed - game over.

Countries not tagged up are either new players that don't know better or a land bot country.

I'm not here to ruin your game experience, was just farming a country I thought was a land bot.

If you have any questions or want advice etc......don't hesitate to ask.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2017, 15:00:06

I didnt know that fat guys fron North Korea ran countries.

UncleFiat Game profile

Apr 22nd 2017, 15:34:05

ok, if you want to make this a little interesting for me here's some advice on your country.

Running just turrets and a few spies doesn't help you. Change your build to 25% spies 50% troops 20% Jets and 5% tanks.

Research ONLY SDI to about 90% if you still think retals with missiles is the way to go.

Only send Nukes and make sure you have a bunch of them first. Chems only knock down buildings that are easily rebuilt and they should only be used on a kill run if you can finish the job. Nukes destroy land which is why I farmed you in the first place.

Just an FYI, based on my spy report on your country, it would take around 50 Chems to kill your country and I currently have 84.

UncleFiat Game profile

Apr 22nd 2017, 15:34:22

New to FFA, but ive been playing since before the original swirve went away. I dont know if its a difderence in server rules or what, and you werent/didnt ruin the game for me, im not in it to net, in fact im just using this as another way to test a new tech strat for me as I dont think express gives a realistic model for me to judge it.

If killing this country for my missile attacks is the rules i wont be pissed, ill just make another. Especially if you missile me to death, its so satisfying to see lol.

Thanks for the advice to make it interesting for you, but as this strat is a low land techer to support others in a kill run I dont think I could get enough nukes to be interesting. This strat leaves me with 7900 to maybe 9000 acres of land when building is done, and that leaves me with only 28 to 32 missiles. While I know the missile is random that you get Anecdotally it seems weighted to chems.

With my current tech and bonus it would take me roughly 500 turns to hit my missile cap and most likely 1200 ish to launch non nukes at bots and refarmfor nukes. So I appreciate the offer, and i might pump sdi just to see if I can take out incoming missiles but not thats about all I could do.

I hope you I wasnt coming off as a huge fluff. Look firward to whatever comes next lol.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2017, 20:13:55

This is funny shiite