Verified:

kemo Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 20:08:02

i try not to farm and spread out my hits but for some reason the few i do on some of you are too much for you. you go cryin to a bigger clan tryin to get me to lay off. currently have a clan maybe 5x my size tryin to tell me i cant grab a clan my own size and threatenin to kill me off.... really? i mean freakin really???? i hope in the end he atleast gives good blow jobs

what a bunch of puss cakes. all ive done is mid feed

"holy fluff hes takin the land i painstakingly self farmed!!!"

to the few of you who are all x then if your gonna sit with good land on low nw you can expect to lose it
all praised to ra

kemo Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 20:21:11

and before you start to mention your defendin your friend... if he wants your defense then he needs to be in your tag
all praised to ra

Pain Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 21:57:44

all my farms are all x, but id still not be happy about you bein all up in my news on a daily basis, if thats actually the case here.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 22:12:00

That just means you have to go to an even bigger clan to kill off the equal sized clan, before the middle clan can kill you off. Hmmm....wonder who you know in a bigger clan that's itching for some killin..... ;-)

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 22:28:20

Thats what I did last set until you guys declared war on us kemo, lol. Dynasty Syn and AoDT were my best targets :( That sure backfired, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

kemo Game profile

Jul 7th 2010, 23:47:34

3 hits a day on seperate countries is nothin to be fussy about. especially when they retallin succesffully and in some cases comes out almost even givin us both an extra 500ish land from ghost acres
all praised to ra

azmodii Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 1:19:18

IMO If the retals are sucessfull and L:L is obtained, then thats just a fact of life. If you cant take an LG, stay in protection.
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Abbadon

Jul 8th 2010, 1:23:03

^^ sounds about right

ICe Man

Jul 8th 2010, 1:26:35

start hitting them harder... lol
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.