Verified:

Scott Game profile

Jan 7th 2017, 5:44:54

jcatron Game profile

Jan 7th 2017, 6:19:03

Couldn't win a 1v1 so called in CCjr.

Come on CC...thought u all were better than that.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 7th 2017, 6:55:34

Originally posted by jcatron:
Couldn't win a 1v1 so called in CCjr.

Come on CC...thought u all were better than that.

what u talking bout willis
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

jcatron Game profile

Jan 7th 2017, 7:08:12

Trump FSed JAM

JAM was winning

TRUMP called in CCjr to save him.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 7th 2017, 7:20:57

I am Trump. I did FS him, but only because I wanted some fun. I was always going to lose. I would not FS if he did not start with 2 more countries, full turns + 120 turns stored on all countries (I started with 60 turns and none stored on all countries), minimum 4x the amount of spies, minimum 5x the amount of cash on hand, plus I started late in the set so he had more NW to start. I FS'd him, but it was far from cheap, if thats what you think, it was just for fun and I never had a shot of winning.

However, I did NOT call in CCjr. I don't know anyone from CCjr as I have not played this game in like 16 years. Whatever problem JAM has with CCjr that is between JAM and CCjr. Probably, he did something else to them that made them angry. Obviously, don't make CCjr angry or they'll wreck you lol.

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2017, 11:52:36

Shoulda had police thar woulda killed Scott for jumping in. But you didn't so too bad, so sad.

Scott are you one of those snowflake liberals?

Edited By: smegma on Jan 7th 2017, 11:55:19
See Original Post

Scott Game profile

Jan 7th 2017, 15:09:17

No one asked me for help, this is a simple killing of a known.

fluff cheese... I mean smegma, do special snowflake liberal vote trump?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2017, 22:36:37

Come'on let's think this through...

I asked if you were a snowflake liberal.

You asked if a smowflake liberal would vote for Trump.

Whilst you may be implying that you voted for Trump and therefore could not be a snowflake liberal. You did not explicitly answer my question.

So i shall explicitly answer your. Yes, a snowflake liberal would vote for Trump if the decided to honestly reflect on the path this country has been on for the last 30 years under both parties, and came to the conclusion that the only hope we really have is to throw caution to the wind and desperately try something completely and totally different.

Scott Game profile

Jan 7th 2017, 22:42:19

Originally posted by smegma:
Come'on let's think this through...

I asked if you were a snowflake liberal.

You asked if a smowflake liberal would vote for Trump.

Whilst you may be implying that you voted for Trump and therefore could not be a snowflake liberal. You did not explicitly answer my question.

So i shall explicitly answer your. Yes, a snowflake liberal would vote for Trump if the decided to honestly reflect on the path this country has been on for the last 30 years under both parties, and came to the conclusion that the only hope we really have is to throw caution to the wind and desperately try something completely and totally different.

Sometimes I think your brain is made of fluff cheese.

No, I would not identify myself as liberal in the same context which you know. I would consider myself to have a mindset of classical liberal, like Jefferson. This is why I typically vote libertarian, but I just couldn't stomach 4 years of a crazy, corrupt fluff at the helm.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2017, 23:25:05

I actually typically vote libertarian as well.

My favorite quote by Jefferson is:

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the population can take away the rights of the other 49%".

It goes well with my favorite Franklin quote:

"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep."

And you are probably correct about what brain matter i do have left.

Edited By: smegma on Jan 7th 2017, 23:29:11
See Original Post

Donny Game profile

Jan 8th 2017, 5:23:49

hmmmm
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 8th 2017, 6:02:56

donny when in mexico stay da faq off here
Crippler