Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 1:40:35

Whats up with this first NBK are LaE lapdogs. now EoEA turn around and become a lapdogs of LaE. Its like pick on everyone you dont like game now.

BTW Tiny you are next for the one LaE will pick on. No one likes you they are just playing with you until its your turn to get hit.

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 1:44:09

NBK and LAE are just now friends again after some drama at the start of last set, so lapdog? Lol no

and short of telling sub I was going to kill you, not I or any other lae leader has had contact with them

so they are acting on their own.

It was a good try though, A- for effort
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 1:44:29

your learning disability is showing.
Your mother is a nice woman

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:07:39

what a muppet you are HR....

one second you are some retard who is crying about being picked on,next you are flaming people and starting crap...

You got smacked with a big stick and will continue to get hit unless you learn to shut ur gob....

LaE for all its bad points as you may see them mean nothing, reality is that the leaders used good FA protocol to deal with lots of the "issues" following LaE around.....

Just shows how willing most people in the game are to help resolve situations given the chance....

but you go find a clan willing to back your trashtalk and come and play...... me and a few of the LaE killers will have a few tricks up our sleeve for ya...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:27:13

Bsnake maybe you should relook at LaE ways. they are wrong Killing people for no reason is wrong. I would never Kill someone for saying they are going to suicided on me. I would wait until they have. then clean there clocks. I as a person know people say things they would not do when they are pissed off. M e as the bigger man would not hit them or kill them over just saying something.

Many other people on the server think LaE is in the wrong on this one. I have had many offers to Join or even start a new clan because people like how i stand up to the scum in LaE and there friends who are scum.

If leaders pulled the scum that LaE leaders are 10 years ago they would be dust.

Its people like LaE scum that are killing this game. For some reason the player base lets them get away with it.

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 2:38:41

HR - spend every set with people killing your netters for no good reason and then come back to us.....

Every set we have people make threats and people kill countries for no reason, face the fact we have pro active killers (me inc) who can spot countries that may pose a threat and we deal with them..... if we are wrong we pay reps/land etc etc...

We r not some half fluffed clan looking to push people around and we deal with things with good diplomacy, hence only you died and not the entire clan.....

Just remember one thing no matter how many you kill, we will always kill more of yours, if you want to keep on your crusade then knock yourself out but ur pushing fluff up a hill with a pointy stick and i for one will be waiting on top of that hill to push ya back down.....
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 3:01:35

so LaE pays reps then start doing it because the reps you owe me right now are big because I was never going to hit LaE. I will always stand up for myself when someone starts hitting me first. Like Ford said in his other post why dont I hit the people hit me to answer that I am not stupied. I need to think what will do the most damage to get back at the ones killing me. and the answer is hit the guys that are scum that are netting in that clan.

Last chance to all LaE Dont hit anymore of my countries they will not hit you. Hit my countries they will hit you. I have been showing this all day and if ford likes to keep lieing and say I hit first to day all people need to do is look at the news on the 2 countries i lost today. It will show clearly LaE fired the first shot today.

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 3:14:32

we pay reps when it is deserved and people don't go running around making threats and trying to get other people to hit us....

You did a stupid thing and got spanked for it..... and the rest will get spanked too (unless someone pulls on my leash)

best thing for you to do is stay off the boards and posting links to websites trying to rally support and you will be left alone...

Or you and Bauer and Texo can join together, make a tag and dance with us.. either way ball is in ur court...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 3:23:51

I think every LaE person on these forums has proven to me and the server there IQs = there shoe size.

Thats how stupied you LaE leaders are being and maybe you should all step down from leadership AND PUT SOME REAL LEADERS IN POWER.

SaRaveok Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 3:25:45

bsnake isnt a leader in LaE... hes a former bot runner in Earth's FFA.... and a sucky one at that
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 3:32:14

yeah shame my last IQ test came in at 167....

<---- dumbarse.......

yeah i was crap, how long did i pwn that server for....... and still according to "Wiki" im the reason it got shut down lol
<Crippler> 115m NW

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 3:40:42

just need to fix that post think you typed 1 to many numbers.

Originally posted by Bsnake:
yeah shame my last IQ test came in at 67....

<---- dumbarse.......

yeah i was crap, how long did i pwn that server for....... and still according to "Wiki" im the reason it got shut down lol

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 3:45:19

if it was that simple....

better than my last one 154, maybe the extra $50 i threw them helped...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 4:14:42

funny thing about ur last post is you came on here expecting everyone to believe you and your issues are real, yet you have no qualms in throwing stones when it suits u.........

hypocrite maybe.........
<Crippler> 115m NW

Thunder Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 4:31:20

Originally posted by Hellrush:
so LaE pays reps then start doing it because the reps you owe me right now are big because I was never going to hit LaE. I will always stand up for myself when someone starts hitting me first. Like Ford said in his other post why dont I hit the people hit me to answer that I am not stupied. I need to think what will do the most damage to get back at the ones killing me. and the answer is hit the guys that are scum that are netting in that clan.

Last chance to all LaE Dont hit anymore of my countries they will not hit you. Hit my countries they will hit you. I have been showing this all day and if ford likes to keep lieing and say I hit first to day all people need to do is look at the news on the 2 countries i lost today. It will show clearly LaE fired the first shot today.

Okay numbnuts...where do I start? "LaE hit me first" DUH! You are on our kill list, you retard (my apologies to any other retards playing this game....you know who you are and 99.9% of you didn't deserve being compared to Hellrush).

"LaE pays reps then start doing it cause the reps you owe me are big" - We only pay reps to people who deserve them. I.E. not you.

What part of "we are killing you because you told your leader that you were thinking about hitting LaE with all your missiles all day AND...I repeat...AND for going to our allies after you negotiated retals and even got thrown an extra one and tried to talk them into hitting us, while you were a top leader in EOEA." don't you get?? Somehow you always seem to only pick out the parts that you think will help rally support for you.

I want to inform you of two things here Hellrush. Number one....your remaining 5 countries will not survive the reset...PERIOD. Number two....ANY ALLIANCE that takes you in, better be prepared to fight for you, because we will kill you when we find you EVERY SET. You've ended up on our permanent fluff list and its not like I'd be able to stop people from killing you set after set anyway. In fact, every pact we sign will have a Hellrush clause in it so that they are not surprised if they take you in and we find you.

Have a Pangy day.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 4:34:51

And that's a wrap.......

To summarize for the other "retards"

"You're fluffed"

Kthankxbye
<Crippler> 115m NW

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 6:07:09

Yay! New land farms!

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 7:01:13

I think every LaE person on these forums has proven to me and the server there IQs = there shoe size.

Thats how stupied you LaE leaders are being and maybe you should all step down from leadership AND PUT SOME REAL LEADERS IN POWER.

fluff man. I didn't know that having a enginering degree and a kickass job that I love made me a retard

really, thanks for letting me know

btw, I really was diagnosed with ADHD at age 6, aka 1992, was medicated with rittalin(sp) and adderal(sp) till age 18, aka 2004, and I still graduated with a aero engr degree

unlike you, I'm not a weak minded fluff that uses my "disability" as a crutch, and I still go after mylife goals.

As for what thunder said, 100% confirmed. Every pact we sign will have a hellrush clause. U better have some good friends, because we have 480 countries that say you die every set forever.

Umight as well "retire" and make a new alias

Edited By: mrford on Sep 6th 2010, 15:03:14
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 6th 2010, 8:49:15

Whats up with this first NBK are LaE lapdogs. now EoEA turn around and become a lapdogs of LaE. Its like pick on everyone you dont like game now.

BTW Tiny you are next for the one LaE will pick on. No one likes you they are just playing with you until its your turn to get hit.

You dont know fluff Hellrush. Hell if we weren't full of ourselves, LaE would be worrying about our LG's as well, but we call them friends, and friends dont fluff each other over. Not like you.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 10:27:08

Hellrush....friends.....whaaa?????

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 14:38:37

man Pain i wanted to be the first to bring up a learning disability.

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 14:57:28

There was this kid back in highschooler. He was perfectly normal, smarter than most actually. But he got some doctor to diagnose him with ADD and a note that said he needed extra time on his tests and sometimes even use notes. I thought it was pretty fluffed up at the time

hey Hellrush, u didn't grow up in. Charlotte did you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 15:00:39

AEIOU

Edited By: mrford on Sep 6th 2010, 16:28:31
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Havoc Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 16:10:17

+ 10 for pain
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Desperado Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 17:06:16

learning disability guy is criticzising anothers intelligence

thats funny right there

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

trainboy Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 19:48:21

Woof woof.....

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 20:02:52

on this
their
their
stupid

fluffing moron - learn to type.

Also...by real leader, do you mean the type that brings his clan to the verge of being tag killed for solely his ow stupidity? Or the kind that talks all sorts of fluff, and then hides in protection like a scared little kid?

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 21:56:18

Originally posted by Thunder:

Okay numbnuts...where do I start? "LaE hit me first" DUH! You are on our kill list, you retard (my apologies to any other retards playing this game....you know who you are and 99.9% of you didn't deserve being compared to Hellrush).

"LaE pays reps then start doing it cause the reps you owe me are big" - We only pay reps to people who deserve them. I.E. not you.

What part of "we are killing you because you told your leader that you were thinking about hitting LaE with all your missiles all day AND...I repeat...AND for going to our allies after you negotiated retals and even got thrown an extra one and tried to talk them into hitting us, while you were a top leader in EOEA." don't you get?? Somehow you always seem to only pick out the parts that you think will help rally support for you.

I want to inform you of two things here Hellrush. Number one....your remaining 5 countries will not survive the reset...PERIOD. Number two....ANY ALLIANCE that takes you in, better be prepared to fight for you, because we will kill you when we find you EVERY SET. You've ended up on our permanent fluff list and its not like I'd be able to stop people from killing you set after set anyway. In fact, every pact we sign will have a Hellrush clause in it so that they are not surprised if they take you in and we find you.

Have a Pangy day.

Hunt me down in any clan I am in SOL. then come get me in sol. I dont think you want to do that and I now SoL will not sign a pact keeping me from being with them.

LAE THANKS FOR MAKING ME FAMOUS I AM LOVING THIS HEHE.

kemo Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 22:03:00

im just gonna start callin you special ed. its funnier.

correction special ed. theres no sol this set
all praised to ra

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 22:23:28

Kemo there is SoL in Alliance server were the hell have you been. LaE and NA love cross serving there probems.

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 23:07:33

Lol, keep it up and I'm sure maki and preator wouldn't think twice about booting you from sol, inviting war on a clan already deadlocked in a very close war
Swagger of a Chupacabra