Verified:

MadNudist Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 3:43:01

Creating ChaOs is the LoC way... Ready or not here we come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9NPW3mi8o

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 11th 2017, 3:53:12

new leader - same old ways
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sherita Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 4:02:46

Stop reading my mind Warster...lol....I knew it, said it days ago.......very deceitful.

The_Hawk

Mar 11th 2017, 4:14:28

really? wtf...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 4:15:56

unbelievable .

Edited By: Donny on Mar 11th 2017, 13:45:32
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 9:20:02

Lmao
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Marshal Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 10:41:37

just under month left of set, unlocomoronlike.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2017, 13:07:27

Should have done the arranged war with CC.

what a maroon.

Donny Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 13:47:09

No provocation by ICD,
No chance for ICD
Outnumbered
Double NW
FS
Not even an advances 24 HR notice like you said you would give.
honestly whats the Point?
ICQ-105967052

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 11th 2017, 13:52:24

a easy win ? only point i can see
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2017, 14:02:57

:(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

jcatron Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 14:08:54

No one is impressed LoC...

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 14:19:25

I don't know anyone in LoC so it's hard to hate.

The only activity has been some grabs and retals because yes some of our folks were running low defence fat NETTING countries.

I assume you were looking to prevent boredom as killers get fidgety when waiting for the leaders to start a war.

And yes, I realize your tag was overdue for a win.

But seriously.......you targeted a netting tag and offered a 24 hr notice which didn't come.

Is macdaddy running LoC now? Or is macdaddy a LoC member under a fake name?

meh....

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2017, 14:21:27

they die squishy ;)

sinistril Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 16:03:13

ICD used to be a tag that could offer their own tag protection. to be fair. I guess things changed over the years.

And objectively, CC isn't hippies, so why act like it? Obviously, giving 24 hours would have just been giving CC 24 hours to hit LoC as well. I get it, they're your friends, but can't you help them without virtue signalling and providing alternative facts like LoC being double the NW, etc?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2017, 16:23:19

time pressures etc didn't allow for alternative facts

Scott Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 16:26:55

Originally posted by UncleFiat:
I don't know anyone in LoC so it's hard to hate.

The only activity has been some grabs and retals because yes some of our folks were running low defence fat NETTING countries.

I assume you were looking to prevent boredom as killers get fidgety when waiting for the leaders to start a war.

And yes, I realize your tag was overdue for a win.

But seriously.......you targeted a netting tag and offered a 24 hr notice which didn't come.

Is macdaddy running LoC now? Or is macdaddy a LoC member under a fake name?

meh....

MacDaddy is their leader - much smarter than the old two.

Sherita Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 16:35:12

Originally posted by sinistril:
ICD used to be a tag that could offer their own tag protection. to be fair. I guess things changed over the years.

And objectively, CC isn't hippies, so why act like it? Obviously, giving 24 hours would have just been giving CC 24 hours to hit LoC as well. I get it, they're your friends, but can't you help them without virtue signalling and providing alternative facts like LoC being double the NW, etc?

Where were you a few sets ago....? How soon LOC forgets!!!!!! ICD hasnt changed, however your leaders have many times, WHY do you suppose that is? Each one comes in and pretends to bring LOC into a new lite. Your liars plain and simple everyone of yous.

PS: how soon before JAM will be back?

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 16:36:49

sinstril

Many thoughts on a response to your post but the things I was going to share with you seem too obvious.

Maybe it's my bias as a member of xICDx.

Maybe it's me looking how the game was played back in the day.

Whatever it is, I don't see how LoC can justify or rationalize your choice of xICDx as a target for your "fun war".

It's just a game, nothing personal, enjoy.

Scott Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 16:51:03

Originally posted by Sherita:

Where were you a few sets ago....? How soon LOC forgets!!!!!! ICD hasnt changed, however your leaders have many times, WHY do you suppose that is? Each one comes in and pretends to bring LOC into a new lite. Your liars plain and simple everyone of yous.

*Dead Liars

sinistril Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 17:36:41

Originally posted by Sherita:

I wasn't playing a few sets ago, I played years ago when ICD was a great clan. I assumed that they could still fight their own battles. I'm not upset, times change after all.

Don't know about JAM, that's jcatron's tag AFAIK.

UncleFiat, yes, it's just a game, nothing personal at all. I honestly hope you don't take it personal that we hit you because it wasn't.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sherita Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 17:54:19

Not going down this road sinistril....brush up on your history, your slacking.

LOC dont like it when we use our skills...it makes them cry, create more lies and suiciders....lalala. And weve walked all those roads.

Nuff said!

Mar 11th 2017, 17:57:39

I just gotta know one thing

Who the @#$#$ are you sinistril ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

sinistril Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 18:08:21

What road, exactly? I honestly have zero idea what you're getting at or how it makes what I've said less relevant. I'll sum up what I'm saying point by point.

-ICD used to be awesome back when Ice was around.
-I was hoping ICD was still awesome and didn't need help to prove it.
-They got help whether solicited or not.

Quite frankly, I have a lot of respect for the history of ICD from my days playing this game before, and I have respect for someone like Crippler especially as I remember him as a really cool dude. I'm not trying to rag on ICD. I get that you're upset about being hit, but, objectively, it is just a game. :P

The_Hawk

Mar 11th 2017, 18:12:46

Bonus - before Budda gets mod little Italy to look up IPs claiming that sinistril is cow. Mod privelges ftw.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 18:12:52

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
I just gotta know one thing

Who the @#$#$ are you sinistril ?

Wouldn't you like to know :P :P

Mar 11th 2017, 18:18:55

Yes, I would.

Lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Mar 11th 2017, 18:44:11

What road, exactly? I honestly have zero idea what you're getting at or how it makes what I've said less relevant. I'll sum up what I'm saying point by point.

Quite frankly, I have a lot of respect for the history of ICD from my days playing this game before, and I have respect for someone like Crippler especially as I remember him as a really cool dude. I'm not trying to rag on ICD. I get that you're upset about being hit, but, objectively, it is just a game. :P

Let's not fool ourselves here, ICD's history in EE is vastly different than E2025. A large part of this is due to different gaming environment, as Earth has changed, we have adapted.

I wasn't going to let ICD always be known for kicking your teeth in for looking at us funny, there is two sides to this game, and I made damn sure we represented both sides with a passion rarely seen.

Today you can look way back and know that when the game was all about warring that ICD was one of the best. In this new era, EE FFA is geared far more by netting then ever before and I can proudly say that ICD is certainly one of the best., I mean, really, who would of thought? :P

Now please, Don't get that confused with us being unable to defend ourselves, when the appropriate time comes, we will allow our actions to speak for us, as for right now, this moment, this situation, I'm glad to have smartly allied my self with CC for when the unimaginable situations occur, We always have an answer.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

sinistril Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 19:10:35

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

Let's not fool ourselves here, ICD's history in EE is vastly different than E2025. A large part of this is due to different gaming environment, as Earth has changed, we have adapted.

I wasn't going to let ICD always be known for kicking your teeth in for looking at us funny, there is two sides to this game, and I made damn sure we represented both sides with a passion rarely seen.

Today you can look way back and know that when the game was all about warring that ICD was one of the best. In this new era, EE FFA is geared far more by netting then ever before and I can proudly say that ICD is certainly one of the best., I mean, really, who would of thought? :P

Now please, Don't get that confused with us being unable to defend ourselves, when the appropriate time comes, we will allow our actions to speak for us, as for right now, this moment, this situation, I'm glad to have smartly allied my self with CC for when the unimaginable situations occur, We always have an answer.

I think there is the problem. I equate ICD to the E2025 ICD. I liked the kick your teeth in ICD :P And yeah, who would have thought haha.

Donny Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 19:45:03

well not sure why you guys didnt FS Us. were missing quite a few people you had a chance.

Vern was netting
M1ke
Dallas
Llaar
(RB)

Edited By: Donny on Mar 11th 2017, 19:49:06
ICQ-105967052

Wacmaster Game profile

Mar 12th 2017, 3:51:12

All i can say is back in the day when ICD would kick your teeth in for the hell of it we usually hit someone either larger than our alliance or pretty even and take out their top 50 on our FS. But hey ICD will survive to fight another day.

We always do. =D

@sinistril - What alliances have you played in?

Heston Game profile

Mar 12th 2017, 7:32:47

Originally posted by MadNudist:

You fluff masters are peafluffing like slobbering fluffin retards.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 12th 2017, 10:50:52

Originally posted by Heston:

stay off the drug man meth is bad bro
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Heston Game profile

Mar 12th 2017, 17:31:58

Originally posted by m0bzta:
Originally posted by Heston:

stay off the drug man meth is bad bro

Your stupid is showing again.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯