Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 22:51:02

If your wondering when would be a good time to attack the flufftiest and gayest clan that have ever existed in the history of EE, now is a perfect time. They have just exhausted their resources on me So now is the perfect time to attack these degenerated bits of mucus. fluffing dumb ass maggots. I wonder if the prerequisite to join chaos is to screw mad nudist up the ass while venom watches and jerks off. ? Hmm, my guess is that's a very strong yes.

Edited By: Primeval on Feb 10th 2017, 17:57:35

sinistril Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 23:00:50

Qui n’avance pas, recule
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

xVENOMx Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 23:21:22

Originally posted by sinistril:
Qui n’avance pas, recule

Amen to that Sinistril ...

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2017, 16:54:11

Holy f, never gonna play a set without getting slayed like the noob you are macd!! Lmao good luck

Donny Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 17:04:22

lol
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

iZenebas Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 19:19:50

Lol you told them you'd hit them so they killed you. I fail to see the issue. Who would take an apology seriously the next day?

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 20:26:58

It wasn't an apology and these ass degenerates will never get an apology from me.. I will forever be their enemy until they fall for good. Its just a short matter of time. Oh, and a great clan would have told me straight up that you rejected my fake apology. You waited it out until you got the FS in when you had a 10 to 1 country advantage on me . Well, enjoy that FS because they will now become a very limited resource for you. I will make you curse the day you ever met the likes of Macdaddy.

See you soon

Edited By: Warster on Feb 10th 2017, 22:05:47
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 10th 2017, 22:04:30

Lol, killing you would have taken no resources at all
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 22:09:32

Did anyone not see that coming?

Anyone?

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 22:23:21

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Oh, and a great clan would have told me straight up that you rejected my fake apology. You waited it out until you got the FS in when you had a 10 to 1 country advantage on me . Well, enjoy that FS because they will now become a very limited resource for you. I will make you curse the day you ever met the likes of Macdaddy.

See you soon

Originally posted by MadNudist:
On behalf of Lords of Chaos, we will not allow you to threaten us because of our CHOICE to deny your request to join our tag. Your apology will not be shown any mercy, you have demonstrated time and time again that you cannot be trusted. Consider your threat answered, and we will continue to find you and destroy you until we see fit.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2017, 22:23:39

Beuller?

sinistril Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 22:24:14

"Sorry I flipped out on your leader and raged a bit."

Literally an apology. Alternative facts going on here...

It wasn't an apology and these ass degenerates will never get an apology from me.. I will forever be their enemy until they fall for good. Its just a short matter of time. Oh, and a great clan would have told me straight up that you rejected my fake apology. You waited it out until you got the FS in when you had a 10 to 1 country advantage on me . Well, enjoy that FS because they will now become a very limited resource for you. I will make you curse the day you ever met the likes of Macdaddy.

See you soon
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

iZenebas Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 23:32:16

It wasn't an apology and these ass degenerates will never get an apology from me..

You said "sorry." Merriam-Webster defines "apology" as:
"plural apologies
a : an admission of error or discourtesy accompanied by an expression of regret <a public apology>"

Sorry is defined as:
"sorrier; sorriest
1: feeling sorrow, regret, or penitence"

So, no, you apologized.

Oh, and a great clan would have told me straight up that you rejected my fake apology.

This is an admission that, as predicted by pretty much everyone, you did not actually mean that you were sorry and instead wanted to wait until you had the jump on them. Fair enough. But then why complain about it when they did the exact thing you wanted? (That is, to fight them)

You waited it out until you got the FS in when you had a 10 to 1 country advantage on me .

I take it you are just mad they got the jump on you rather than the other way around. I now understand why every single poster says not to trust you. Duly noted. Best of luck in your war with LoC though, I'll support any 1 man tag wars so long as they're declared. I hope you have the decency to tag your restarts when you begin to hit them.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 11th 2017, 15:09:43

eh
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 11th 2017, 23:40:57

So than you supported me last reset iZenebas?
Do as I say, not as I do.

iZenebas Game profile

Feb 12th 2017, 18:06:42

I watched xWPx die repeatedly and hoped you'd do well, but on the other hand I have a few friends in LOC and didn't want them to die. That said, I should have clarified that the tags who just randomly FS one man netters for no reason can go fluff themselves.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 12th 2017, 23:02:05

Originally posted by iZenebas:
I watched xWPx die repeatedly and hoped you'd do well, but on the other hand I have a few friends in LOC and didn't want them to die. That said, I should have clarified that the tags who just randomly FS one man netters for no reason can go fluff themselves.
Wow you pulled that notion quickly. It's okay, I did my best, but I was just too outnumbered. With 3 people, it would have been a real challenge. But I refused to recruit russians and transvestites. Which is what LoC is made up of memberwise. I just went ahead and fought it all alone. That's what a real soldier does, and I tagged up before I hit, so they always new who the enemy was. Received no FA, and didn't request any.

iZenebas Game profile

Feb 12th 2017, 23:22:29

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Wow you pulled that notion quickly.

Maybe I was unclear. Nothing I said was supposed to be an insult or a revocation of support for 1 man tags that tag up and hit others, other than the exception for those who randomly end some netter's set and then they quit (eg. whoever ran FF appears to have quit after getting FSed last set).

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 12th 2017, 23:34:51

Yeah, you were clear, I have been fighting LoC for years, you may just call them a traditional enemy. When I heard it was the last set for them, I just had to battle them. But it appears that they havn't gone anywhere.

Ratski Game profile

Feb 13th 2017, 5:01:44

Bad news I joined Loc, after last set they showed how to kill a country, warning don't Spy on Venom.

Collzaboration Game profile

Feb 13th 2017, 8:43:07

Glad you found somewhere Rats :D

Ratski Game profile

Feb 14th 2017, 4:41:31

When I was a kid, Gay = Happy, not Queer ! How things change lol.

Scott Game profile

Feb 14th 2017, 5:10:45

Originally posted by Ratski:

When I was a kid, a fag was a cigarette, not a Deano

sinistril Game profile

Feb 14th 2017, 5:12:32

Queer used to mean weird or odd! Even homosexual wasn't a word until the 1860's. The greeks just used to call it love... which was for men and women. Why you so bigoted macdaddy?

Stryke Game profile

Feb 15th 2017, 3:19:08

*me stamps macdaddy with the official "Deemed offensive to everyone" stamp*
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

urge Game profile

Feb 15th 2017, 3:22:12

happy venlentine

Stryke Game profile

Feb 15th 2017, 3:29:47

Thanks... I'd try to be offended with macdaddy, but it's so much more fun watching him cram his foot further into his mouth every time he decides to demonstrate his lack of tact on these boards. I would suggest the idea of creating the FFA Darwin Award, but he'd be a multiple recipient... and it would probably have the unintended effect of boosting his ego.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2017, 16:39:42

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by Ratski:

When I was a kid, a fag was a cigarette, not a Deano

And fluff was a bundle of sticks at one point as well...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2017, 17:30:05

Rubbing together?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2017, 19:07:11

Originally posted by jjterrico:
And fluff was a bundle of sticks at one point as well...

meatballs
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================