Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 21:20:39

Bring your coffee & donuts and tune in on Saturday.. Its going to be a blood bath :)

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 21:21:35

You didn't even put the day in the info.

Jesus you can't get out of your own way lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 21:24:48

careful ford.. You don't want to add fuel to my fire ;)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 21:28:59

Note to FFA server. I'll be saving my turns from Friday night until Saturday at 10.

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 21:30:51

I have not ran a turn in express on something like 8 months or more.....

Your "level of fire" still does not concern me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

Jun 26th 2017, 21:32:09

The real question isn't if ford can beat macdaddy, but is if macdaddy can go until Saturday without turning purple.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 21:36:29

well, at least I have to give him a little credit. He is the only one who is willing to challenge me. Everyone else who was chirping at me today are all yellow.

The_Hawk

Jun 26th 2017, 21:39:59

I think last time i fought you in express you and another country became purple

Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 21:44:00

Yeah because you were teaming up with another country so I had to even out the score..

Anyways, my country name is IPARDESS IS DEAD

Too bad I cant change the name, at least Ipardess will live another round..

lpardess Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 22:08:58

Lpardess is dead
not ipardess

plz

The_Hawk

Jun 26th 2017, 22:15:17

Didnt team up with any other country. If i remember I was running a demo reseller that set

Dev encouraging it

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 22:21:36

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
The real question isn't if ford can beat macdaddy, but is if macdaddy can go until Saturday without turning purple.

+10

ddd Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 22:45:37

ddd Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 22:45:54

ps he probably can hes dead lol

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 22:50:19

Oh... If I get attacked without cause before or during out fight by another country it violates the agreement and its off. I have already noticed that other countries have registered after Ford's Cameroland.. Santa's Army being one of them..

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 26th 2017, 22:53:48

The_Hawk

Jun 26th 2017, 23:14:46

Are you sure you want to name your country Mc fluffy turd?

All fear mc fluffy turd

Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 23:23:37

Me: White Goodman

mrford: Lafleur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPMtwKqigI

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 26th 2017, 23:25:56

sinistril Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 0:15:47

This will be like watching Mike Tyson beat up on a cripple except the cripple would last longer in the ring than macdaddy will.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2017, 0:23:23

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Bring your coffee & donuts and tune in on Saturday.. Its going to be a blood bath :)

It's truly amazing how you do not learn. YOU HAVE DONE nothing here, why advertise this? Maybe wait and see what happens then post.

No one is this strange, this is an act right? Maybe Crippler's alter ego??? lol
You win this round. I concede.

Heston Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 0:32:45

I have $1000 on macdisaster not showing up.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

The_Hawk

Jun 27th 2017, 0:52:22

How much if he gets purpled before saturday?

Dev encouraging it

Heston Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 3:18:47

Purple on what server?

jcatron Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 16:13:35

Originally posted by raz:

It's truly amazing how you do not learn. YOU HAVE DONE nothing here, why advertise this? Maybe wait and see what happens then post.

No one is this strange, this is an act right? Maybe Crippler's alter ego??? lol

I have suspected it is all an act too. No one is that much of a tard. Right?

Marshal Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 19:31:42

Originally posted by Heston:
Purple on what server?

express? that's where fight is supposed to happen.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2017, 20:06:38

Behind the school at 3:00

Marshal Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 20:24:58

am or pm?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2017, 20:56:52

You went to school at 3am?

Marshal Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 21:00:04

no but if there's gonna be fight then 3am would better since no teachers to get involved.

sinistril Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 21:03:59

Teachers wouldn't get involved anyways. They're unionized.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2017, 21:08:16

Never at 3am, too many dirty needles on the ground, you can't see them in the dark.

The_Hawk

Jun 27th 2017, 21:09:29

anyone know if syko is still alive?

Dev encouraging it

Marshal Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 21:09:56

Originally posted by sinistril:

bad teachers, here they would get involved.

The_Hawk

Jun 27th 2017, 21:11:08

Originally posted by Marshal:

even our crossing guards used to get involved.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 22:06:13

They made students be the crossing guards and those students were usually the ones getting beat up.

Heston Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 23:53:01

anyone know if syko is still alive?

He on a humanitarian mission making himself available to men with sexual emergencies on the Egyptian border. I thought you knew he was on vacation...

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 0:33:11

I sold weed to our crossing guard. He wouldn't stop me when I was ditching last period
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lpardess Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 9:08:26

i put my money he will double tap people and do spy ops on some just to make people come after him and have an excuse

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 12:17:22

mrford could run a theo farmer selling bushels on his private and buying military off public and still beat macdaddy.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 12:19:15

Originally posted by drkprinc:
mrford could run a theo farmer selling bushels on his private and buying military off public and still beat macdaddy.

Perhaps.. Time will tell. But.. Could you? mrford was the only one brave enough to put his money where his mouth is. All the other chirpers who I challenged made excuses and changed the subject.. Why? Because they knew there was an extremely strong possibility that I would obliterate them.

On another note... mrford better be cautious. I am not the same player than when we had our first war encounter about a year ago.. Tread carefully ford.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 28th 2017, 12:29:51
See Original Post

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2017, 13:40:48

Yeah mrford is probably unable to fall asleep at night cause he's sooo afraid of what you're gonna do to him

iZenebas Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 17:56:48

Macdaddy messaged me on IRC complaining that I'm a cherrypicking coward with no honour (or something like that) who should stay out of other peoples' wars. Since he wasn't around when I finally received the message, I will post my response here:

1. You lie about your intentions every set. You ambush netters (TKO last set) and small/single-man tags every set, or you suicide (this set). More than one large clan leader has told me that it's always open season on your countries, because you are such a fluff. So no, I do not feel bad about jumping in and gangbanging your fluff tag.
2. You recruited for the express purpose of netting, and then hit IMP. You lied to your members and got some of them killed. Solely on that basis, I would have killed you - it'd be a favour to your clan members.
3. I killed some of your countries when you hit TKO last set or whenever that was, and the last time you tagged SMC and grabbed me I was prepping to kill you when someone from CC stole all the fun and wiped you out before I had turns saved. So I consider that based on your previous actions you should have expected to be killed, and indeed you knew you would be when you hit a clan 20x your size.
4. At the time I hit you, CC wasn't dead yet, and you messaged me saying they'd kill me on your behalf. I then left on a trip for a few days and when I came back everyone on your side was dead. I was actually expecting (and hoping) to die as a result of hitting you.

TL;DR you're an idiot, eat a fluff

PS if anyone from CC or KnowMe is wondering why I hit KnowMe, it's because Macdiddle told me CC & friends were going to kill me for hitting him. If that wasn't true then blame him for me hitting your other subtag. :)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2017, 18:01:47

Originally posted by whooze:
Yeah mrford is probably unable to fall asleep at night cause he's sooo afraid of what you're gonna do to him

LOL
Just shut up and have another beer

The_Hawk

Jun 28th 2017, 19:11:43

Originally posted by iZenebas:
Macdaddy messaged me on IRC complaining that I'm a cherrypicking coward with no honour (or something like that) who should stay out of other peoples' wars. Since he wasn't around when I finally received the message, I will post my response here:

1. You lie about your intentions every set. You ambush netters (TKO last set) and small/single-man tags every set, or you suicide (this set). More than one large clan leader has told me that it's always open season on your countries, because you are such a fluff. So no, I do not feel bad about jumping in and gangbanging your fluff tag.
2. You recruited for the express purpose of netting, and then hit IMP. You lied to your members and got some of them killed. Solely on that basis, I would have killed you - it'd be a favour to your clan members.
3. I killed some of your countries when you hit TKO last set or whenever that was, and the last time you tagged SMC and grabbed me I was prepping to kill you when someone from CC stole all the fun and wiped you out before I had turns saved. So I consider that based on your previous actions you should have expected to be killed, and indeed you knew you would be when you hit a clan 20x your size.
4. At the time I hit you, CC wasn't dead yet, and you messaged me saying they'd kill me on your behalf. I then left on a trip for a few days and when I came back everyone on your side was dead. I was actually expecting (and hoping) to die as a result of hitting you.

TL;DR you're an idiot, eat a fluff

PS if anyone from CC or KnowMe is wondering why I hit KnowMe, it's because Macdiddle told me CC & friends were going to kill me for hitting him. If that wasn't true then blame him for me hitting your other subtag. :)

You reap what you sow macdaddy. :)

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2017, 19:22:05

And CC

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2017, 19:22:07

el double post

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 29th 2017, 7:54:21

Originally posted by drkprinc:

Perhaps.. Time will tell. But.. Could you? mrford was the only one brave enough to put his money where his mouth is. All the other chirpers who I challenged made excuses and changed the subject.. Why? Because they knew there was an extremely strong possibility that I would obliterate them.

On another note... mrford better be cautious. I am not the same player than when we had our first war encounter about a year ago.. Tread carefully ford.

I have handed your ass to you many times I don't need to prove anything, on top of that I'm not going to waste my time doing something over and over again until you get it through your head.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

sinistril Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 22:00:06

How much if he gets purpled before saturday?

Good thing no one took you up on that bet. Didn't get purpled till Sunday.

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 14th 2017, 22:07:01

I guess I better go build a country and be ready with my front row seat and popcorn>

What shall I call it now . Hmmmm> I got it.

Look Out MacDaddy (#112)

I be waiting and watching>

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2017, 22:17:28

I love to watch midget wrestling

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 14th 2017, 22:26:42

Looks like BULLS HIT. There is NO COUNTRY by that name in Express MacDaddy. Where you hiding at ?