i've got a serious problem with suiciders
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
Goreckii - Lamb

kemo Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 20:14:31

my last post k4f :P

sky your right it was soma and not brg. my bad there. medicine did also threaten me but im not the least bit concerned about him and his rainbows of last set.

what did you think id read it as when you said "ill jump in and fight if i have to"

dont for one second think im just gonna be pushed like that
all praised to ra

Skystormers Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 20:19:42

hmmm

maybe i have used the wrong phrase there, but still a sucky reason to keep hitting us the next set :-P

i've always endorsed the idea that a resetend should be the start of a new set. to keep things clean and avoid dragging things over and over again......
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
Goreckii - Lamb

kemo Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 20:22:09

on a case by case basis thatd be ok. just wouldnt work for everything. if a netting tag gets blindsided why would they not look for revenge next set?
all praised to ra

Fiat

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:07:04

Originally posted by Popcom:
yea, personally i hate the way this game is going. the "run no defense, 50k acre countries, then cry when u get LG" strategy is just sad.
personally i wanna see the skill cap raised back to where it should be.

+1 to raising the "skill cap"

Mad Morticia Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 3:44:21

Realize it might be very difficult to get this going since it is so out of control now, but does anyone think it might be possible for all clans to outlaw self-farming next reset and see how it goes?

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 3:50:25

If people did that, I would back every clan up 100%. NBK would be willing to make war support alliances, which is, no warring each other, if they need help in a war will consider, but normal landgrabs are ok as per standard retal rules.

If Pan does it, and NBK does it, that is a very large portion of the server, even one more main clan would be enough.

I hope you do want to do that MM, we will be 100% with you.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 3:53:09

I'd be okay with that. I know some people only play FFA to selffarm though, and this server doesn't need less people.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 3:59:11

Some people can, but it is a problem with such big countries. I wouldn't be opposed to all self farmers join LAE. You get protection and can do what you want. The rest of us can all play nice together :D

This whole business of no military countries is really ridiculous. I know people say this is a war game. I don't agree with that statement. But also it is not a netting game where only you attack you. It is a bit of both.

I will limit the attacks members can do to within reason, but people gotta realise when you are a 10mil NW country, getting broken by a 1.5mil jet PS.... You deserve it.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 24th 2010, 7:13:22

FFS.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 24th 2010, 7:23:14

I say everyone just gets their defenses up or freakin learn how to play without self farming. Then again there will be whining anyways, I would like to see some grabs on us here in NBK so we can try to retal something.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 9:38:30

Originally posted by Havoc:
I'd be okay with that. I know some people only play FFA to selffarm though, and this server doesn't need less people.

this may be true.
but so what?
they add 0 to the game if the only hit there own 16, by no land, stock food..
only usefulness is there jump at the end...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

QM Diver Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 7:20:01

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
NBK is bringing back the past, that is why we made QM our leader... 50's HERE WE COME!!

=====================================
*Knocks K4F into next week*

The future is.... soon.......... the past...
Exciting at times, ain't it?

but does anyone think it might be possible for all clans to outlaw self-farming next reset and see how it goes?
======================================
That would be a real chore to get done, but one well worth a good try!
Since there are SO many fewer countries, there would be a change in the dynamics, but I don't know what, positive or neg, but would sure be fun to see happen..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Skystormers Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 7:44:23

i'd be in favor of banning selffarming

the only reason why i use farms, is to stay competitive.
i know its possible to run countries without the farming of your own countries.

only problem is that there are too little alliances, whom are mostly pacted with eachother. and if there is an alliance who's not pacted, things escalate like last week.
so its not that simple as it sounds.......
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
Goreckii - Lamb

Havoc Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 12:53:59

Well said. ^
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega