Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:04:26

NBK, no doubt

LaE is a netting clan - we only war when assholes think they gotta prove something, NBK does it as their primary past time.

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 6th 2010, 20:05:27

RoCK vs LaE -- Who would win?

k.thx.bye.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:06:15

see aodt wait u cant lol

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:07:51

it would be a great war but nbk wont stop they just wont

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:08:22

netters tend to have a lower pain tolarance to losing countries

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 6th 2010, 20:09:45

What part was good about it?

I mean, in all seriousness I give someone half prop's for rounding up a group of disgruntled lonely suiciders. You gave these young men hope and something to look forward too (Unfortunately it was death and misdirection).

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:11:22

Originally posted by LeftyHa8er:
netters tend to have a lower pain tolarance to losing countries

This is partially correct, although you gotta keep in mind that LaE is mostly full of old war vets who are just too lazy to do their thing anymore, and would rather be left alone to net.

I think in the long run, NBK would beat us on stamina, but LaE wouldn't roll over nearly as easy as a lot of folks think, I suspect. I know that I, for one, have been known to drag wars across several sets......right Bug/Thunder? :-D

crazyserb Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:12:59

yeah you never know,i always have this argument with people
i am convinced that netting clans can fight just as good as warring clans, if they actually found it as interesting
i mean if LaE FS'd NBK and was planning for a war i think they have a great chance
their countries would be much much better for sure since its all a bunch of netters
who knows...i keep trying to tell my leaders in NBK to FS LaE but they dont listen to me...:P

Havoc Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:13:31

I think with current numbers it'd be pretty close. but yeah I'd imagine NBK's restart rate/activity would eventually push them ahead.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 6th 2010, 20:14:21

Originally posted by m0bzta:
Originally posted by DM:
What part was good about it?

I mean, in all seriousness I give someone half prop's for rounding up a group of disgruntled lonely suiciders. You gave these young men hope and something to look forward too (Unfortunately it was death and misdirection).

your so EMO DM like a dog in heat

I was shooting for more of a Dr Phil approach. I'll switch it up a lil more next time.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:18:52

Originally posted by Havoc:
I think with current numbers it'd be pretty close. but yeah I'd imagine NBK's restart rate/activity would eventually push them ahead.

It would take them a couple of weeks, but yes, this is what would win the war for them.

Like I said DM - the real victims are the ones that actually followed the retard on his fool's endeavour.

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 6th 2010, 20:21:37

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Originally posted by Havoc:

It would take them a couple of weeks, but yes, this is what would win the war for them.

Like I said DM - the real victims are the ones that actually followed the retard on his fool's endeavour.

That's for sure. It's like the retarded leading the blind.

Rico Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 20:54:31

My money is on NBK even if LaE has the FS.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 21:05:09

edit .... never happen NBK is LAE lap dog they wouldn't never war

Actually, NBK and LaE almost came to blows after set 2 (?) of FFA. Fortunately, cooler heads than mine prevailed and now we (butt) love each other.

And yeah Rico, when the LaE war type guy is saying NBK would likely win....I'd say it's safe money to bet on NBK :-P

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 21:13:58

funny you guys dont sound like it..

im Sure NBK would love to have some fun with you guys and your all war ready now....

war ready? yes

way behind in country builds to where we probably couldnt break 70% of NBK's countries? yes

you really are stupid arnt you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 6th 2010, 21:16:26

Originally posted by mrford:
funny you guys dont sound like it..

im Sure NBK would love to have some fun with you guys and your all war ready now....

war ready? yes

way behind in country builds to where we probably couldnt break 70% of NBK's countries? yes

you really are stupid arnt you? yes

There fordy, fixed that for ya :P

Twain Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 21:28:37

Both sides prepping from the very beginning? It'd be very interesting, but just as fordy said for this set, being war-prepped doesn't mean much if you've been fighting and your opponent could net up a bit and ALSO end up war-prepped. Even though this war won't stunt their netting numbers MUCH over the course of a full set, it would be devastating if the two warred right now.

Of course, LaE is NBK's only ally, so unless they want to empty the embassy, NBK isn't going to be the one to declare, and I don't see LaE starting the war either, so the whole thing is purely hypothetical. It'd be fun to be a netter during that war though. Selling military and/or oil could be very profitable. :)

Bsnake Game profile

Oct 11th 2010, 23:40:38

if you look at the stats from the RocK "War" (i will use that term very loosely) LaE had very good hits per member and i know lots of the tree huggers were having a great time.....

but over a longer war and many restarts the passion for killing would drop off, where us old war dogs will just keep hitting regardless....

all wars are fun tho :)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub