Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Jul 4th 2017, 23:57:34

After returning to FFA last set and seeing first hand how it has changed, I decided to return to CC and try my best to dust off the FR hat.

Admittedly CC has gotten itself into a bit of a mess that needs to be addressed. Myself, as well as Akula have decided to work together in the FR department to bring a fair, honest, and stable approach to the server.

If you have any issues or need contact the leadership of CC, please reach out to Akula or mdevol

I can be reached best by forum PM

We look forward to working with you guys going forward to create a better FFA.

someone will be around shortly to confirm this.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Client no 9

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 1:46:10

Am I someone?

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 3:33:58

damn they got you out of you coffine
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 6:18:32

confirmed

both the coffin and the other
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Hel_TKS Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 6:25:00

Is mdevol same person as Maki?

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 6:36:53

Originally posted by mdevol:

What does this even mean to CC?

No more babysitting "brothers" countries?

No more double standards?

No more foul play...? Donnys typos like EVERY SET is rediculous.

If you want to actually help the server, helping the douchebags of FFA to stay on top ain't gonna do anything good.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 6:38:00

More questions:

Is the cheater Donny still with you?

mdevol and Akula is the only ones that's gonna do FA for CC or is Donny/Billy gonna act like he's still the boss?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 11:07:10

Deano is now running CC.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 11:08:44

we're the only contacts for the coming set mate

I'm quite sure there will be no further issues in any FFA tag from now on, let's work on getting things so that no one feels that they need to run multiple strings, anywhere.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 11:12:26

contrary to the reports, I am not Deanos multi, but it'd be marvellous for Deano to find a home in an active tag for the coming set

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 11:32:27

Originally posted by Akula:
I'm quite sure there will be no further issues in any FFA tag from now on, let's work on getting things so that no one feels that they need to run multiple strings, anywhere.

A start would be for you to make Donny "persona non grata" in CC.

CC got a cleaning to do... you guys even teamed up with macdaddy this set and you (Syko) even offered people $100 in real cash to help you out. There's no limit for how low you guys are willing to go?

You have hold Donny behind your back for a long time Akula - it's time to let him go or I hope CC will be smashed by the server again and again... I hope you and mdevol actually steps up and put a stop to Donny the cheater - if you really care about what's best for this server as mdevol so nicely put it in his first post.

my two cents
(don't really got anything to back my words up with though since I'm like a rogue cowboy, lol)

MadNudist Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 15:13:59

I have stayed pretty well neutral with all the fluff hitting the fan with CC & IMP. But since this is addressed to the server, I feel that it is time for me to weigh in.

I have yet to see a positive portrayal from CC to the server. It genuinely sounds like you guys want to help the server, I hope that is the case. Although I must admit that your actions since I have returned to EE and FFA have been nothing but positive, downright bullying. Might I remind you that you have literally driven tags and players out of this game and this server because of your actions. You cannot deny this because I have first-hand knowledge of CC driving Juusto/PANLV out of the game. Warring is not the same as bullying, just to be clear, there is fun to be had in the war aspect of this game, but not at the expense of its user base. I bring this up not to bully you but to ensure that mdevol/Akula are informed to your member's actions so that you can be accountable for those actions.

Although I have a strong dislike for CC(due to their actions), I also don't want to see a dying game lose more players, in that I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 15:16:30

Originally posted by Akula:
contrary to the reports, I am not Deanos multi, but it'd be marvellous for Deano to find a home in an active tag for the coming set

Suddenly feels like a troll thread lol

Edit: if not a troll thread and just a troll post, sounds promising... though I'm not certain how many believe you

Edited By: sinistril on Jul 5th 2017, 15:19:14
See Original Post
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 15:52:33

Originally posted by MadNudist:
I have stayed pretty well neutral with all the fluff hitting the fan with CC & IMP. But since this is addressed to the server, I feel that it is time for me to weigh in.

I have yet to see a positive portrayal from CC to the server. It genuinely sounds like you guys want to help the server, I hope that is the case. Although I must admit that your actions since I have returned to EE and FFA have been nothing but positive, downright bullying. Might I remind you that you have literally driven tags and players out of this game and this server because of your actions. You cannot deny this because I have first-hand knowledge of CC driving Juusto/PANLV out of the game. Warring is not the same as bullying, just to be clear, there is fun to be had in the war aspect of this game, but not at the expense of its user base. I bring this up not to bully you but to ensure that mdevol/Akula are informed to your member's actions so that you can be accountable for those actions.

Although I have a strong dislike for CC(due to their actions), I also don't want to see a dying game lose more players, in that I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

This is a perfect summation of my thoughts.

ddd Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 15:57:50

ddd

Ramsey Snow

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 16:51:43

I came back just to give CC a little Sansa love.

ddd Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 18:21:48

macdaddy #4 is it?

ddd Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 18:45:55

After returning to FFA last set and seeing first hand how it has changed, I decided to return to CC and try my best to dust off the FR hat.

Admittedly CC has gotten itself into a bit of a mess that needs to be addressed. Myself, as well as Akula have decided to work together in the FR department to bring a fair, honest, and stable approach to the server.

If you have any issues or need contact the leadership of CC, please reach out to Akula or mdevol

I can be reached best by forum PM

someone will be around shortly to confirm this

sounds like u found obamas god comlex while away

inother words sounds good but i say total bs

timewilltell

mrford Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 22:36:40

Originally posted by MadNudist:

While this may be accurate, it is nothing IMP or Chaos hasn't done in the past.

Kill the double standards and move on.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 6th 2017, 0:41:22

Originally posted by mrford:

o_0

I'm not exactly sure what's being implied here. IMP has never broken a CF or pact in at least the times I've been in leadership. And I'll be damned if I ever recruit the assistance of someone like macdaddy.

Perhaps I am completely missing your point.

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 6th 2017, 0:44:54

mdevol Game profile

Jul 6th 2017, 22:11:27

ddd,

I accept your challenge. time will tell.

no god complex here, just a couple guys trying to make better things that went horribly wrong for multiple people/clans.

I welcome all of the leaders around the server to air grievances over PM so that they can be addressed. I am committed to righting this ship and I look forward to the challenge and the many conversations.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2017, 22:23:20

I wish you and the clan the best of luck.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 1:14:25

Originally posted by Primeval:

o_0

I'm not exactly sure what's being implied here. IMP has never broken a CF or pact in at least the times I've been in leadership. And I'll be damned if I ever recruit the assistance of someone like macdaddy.

Perhaps I am completely missing your point.

The post I quoted had nothing about CFs or macdaddy in it. Stop cherrypicking misdeeds.

IMP has fluffed over netters and I'm sure made a few quit. Multiple times. That is what I gathered the post I quoted was talking about.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 7th 2017, 1:18:24
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ddd Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 3:15:27

i can assist ya in understanding fordys logic - he is twisting and turning [spinning ever so fast] to point fingers at us being just like cc when in the past we had landgrabbed his netter or others

mrford Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 3:26:14

I am not spinning anything. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I simply stated that all 3 clans have done dumb fluff. Nit picking who did what is pointless when all 3 are guilty. It is not constructive in moving forward. Grabbing a CC netter has nothing to do with what I am saying, and even more so my country. I was a victim of IMP and Chaos far more while I was in TKO as opposed to CC.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 7th 2017, 3:33:59
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 3:45:26

Also, I would like to see someone make an argument that CC has fluffed with netters more than Chaos in the last year or 2. It is not possible.

My view of moving on still stands despite this fact. Because living in the past is not a viable option for a game this small.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

urge Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 13:44:58

MadNudist Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 15:53:25

Just to clarify because I know your ignorance needs it. Yes, LoC attacked CC after a CF was made, mind you the CF with no terms, or limitations. LoC was also the underdog, we were beaten down in war(tag killed even), requested a CF, regrouped and attacked back. You were winning against IMP, agreed to a CF and then attacked IMP and attempted to justify your actions. There are some clear differences in the situation here, don't attempt to deny it further. I am also not denying that our actions have not driven others out of the game, but what I can say is that we have no problem being accountable to it, where CC thinks their fluff don't stink. Once again, clear differences. You can deny what you want, makes no difference to me, it's your rapport, not mine.

MadNudist Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 15:56:58

Also, I would like to see someone make an argument that CC has fluffed with netters more than Chaos in the last year or 2. It is not possible.

My view of moving on still stands despite this fact. Because living in the past is not a viable option for a game this small.

Now I know your lying, LoC attacked ICD, that's it since I have been with LoC. If you are trying to say CC was netting when warring LoC everyone knows differently. No argument to be made, just facts.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 7th 2017, 20:35:39

ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 7th 2017, 22:43:50

mad, u can't wash away the actions of chaos BEFORE you took over,

Yes Tko doesn't hold it against chaos anymore but you guys did attack us for no good reason.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ddd Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 22:45:56

dont fret fords posts madnudist, hes simple mad cause u a nudist and he aint got the wanger to be same lol

ddd Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 22:46:52

ps,--== lighten up peeps above posted to assist u all in doing so

lol lubs and hugs to all cept angel and donny alias billy

mrford Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 23:01:17

My posts had nothing to do with me being in CC. Hell, I havnt been in CC in a while.

Reading comprehension is truly a lost art.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 7th 2017, 23:03:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 8th 2017, 1:01:04

how much can I bid on that art mrford I'll start the bidding at 10 bushels, I love lost art ^_^
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP