Verified:

krDeadSkull Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 11:37:49

NoTagSociety? I don't understand, isn't the whole point of no tag... well... no tag? Not even just that, there's officers? What's the difference between NTS and any other alliance? Pacts? Wars? Do you retaliate for each other?
aim krDeadSkull
icq 601583071

Popcom Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 13:13:07

mental retardation?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 14:42:57

kr: the best part about this is everyone has given the guy who made this tag fluff about it because we already knew he was kinda an idiot...It is interesting to get an unbiased perspective that confirms that hahah
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Bauer24

Sep 27th 2010, 15:12:13

time will tell... over 50 countries atm
Defense will be our goal for this first round

Twain Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 15:24:38

Tag is DIPSET, Pass is DIPSET.

Bauer24

Sep 27th 2010, 18:21:37

there is no tag or pass here Twain, so u must be talking about the tag your loser body belongs to

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 18:31:11

So when untags start hitting lae, like I know you will

lae will be forced to kill every untag on the server

I don't see this as a good thing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bauer24

Sep 27th 2010, 18:32:59

that of course is LaEs decision to make, but most likley its something that should prove interesting..

Bauer24

Sep 27th 2010, 18:34:12

we know the big tags will come calling, they always do when they want to farm someone other then themselves

Bauer24

Sep 27th 2010, 18:39:56

think of it will ya's, have your little or big wars, but have them between the tags. Leave the untagged alone to learn the game, and then decide who they will join..

kemo Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 19:05:56

there really is no gettin through to this dumbass. ill let you know which ones are mine shortly bauer
all praised to ra

Bauer24

Sep 27th 2010, 19:10:10

stupid is as stupid does Kemo, so whats your stupid ass up to, or need I ask

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 19:59:50

Originally posted by kemo:
there really is no gettin through to this dumbass. ill let you know which ones are mine shortly bauer

we can all just band together and kill him when we figure out what his countries are :-P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Popcom Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 20:06:54

will you just go away baurer? or at least learn to make countries so they aren't to low for me to hit?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

kemo Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 20:16:16

Originally posted by Bauer24:
stupid is as stupid does Kemo, so whats your stupid ass up to, or need I ask

i may or may not be makin start ups..... just throwin that out there captain obvious
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 0:02:49

time will tell... over 50 countries atm

wooooowwwww.....50, huh? So you and Hellrush managed to find 2 or 3 other idiots to get slapped around all set with you and suicide on big clans?

I knew hellrush was a retard...but I really gave you more credit Bauer....

Twain Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 0:26:24

Bauer: Hope you don't intend to try to retal for untagged countries. It won't end well for you if you do.

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 1:04:01

over 50 huh

considering 4 people is 64 countries.

by the way, I just had to retal an untagged country dumb enough to landgrab me in the second day of the reset.

so uh, you better tell your buddies in there that they better not retal retals, afterall... even if it's only 3 days into the set, I do have enough to start killing untags

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 6:40:48

not everyone desires to play 16 and ivor isnot our buddy

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 9:52:06

bring it dumb arse.
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 10:00:01

snake , pm me your country numbers and ill glaDly bring it your way

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 10:56:53

i saved ur arse from a flogging once....

i know u cant kill....

im out to look after my entire clan... ill whip ur arse either way....

tag it up and bring it...
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 11:54:21

I can't wear a tag, and bring the untaggs in..

kwoo346 Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 13:03:59

so here is a question...when an untagged hits me how do I know its NTS?

Anyone who reads this board would know about NTS and could easily claim to be part of it even if they are not. I can tell you that THS won't be paying any mind to anyone who isnt tagged but says they are part of a tag, even if they claim they are part of LAE
Vinny Covino
THS President

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 13:14:06

It will end up getting all untags on the server killed

and it's very unfortunate.

It's the last ditch effort of a fluffty player to get some events on lae. Even though he won't survive 2 hours after his first hit on us, he still seems to think it will work. I'd also like to caution the mods, as I don believe that anyone would actually follow bauer, so watch for multies
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

kwoo346 Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 13:17:14

the only people stupid enough to go along with the idea (other than HellRush) are the n00bs
Vinny Covino
THS President

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 14:27:37

its all good.....

me and DM going all out killers this set plus the rest of the killers in LaE will school them.......

heck me and DM on our own would school any of them....

let the good times roll baby..........

fluff im even going to stay low nw all set just to kill these flufftards....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 15:05:17

Id rather do this my way Chevy then to cheat like most NERDS in LaE

kemo Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 15:36:29

i like how he actually thinks callin ford a chevy is an insult. we all know jeep owns
all praised to ra

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 15:44:13

i think its funny because i own a chevy, and i love chevys
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 15:50:23

Why dont you not cheat, change your name, not be a dumbass pissing everyone off, and not get killed? Learn how to play past turn 500, then if you like warring join a war clan, find someone to do 16 v 16, or recruit a few for war that might actually work?

-Unbiased outside observer
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 17:35:08

sound advise KeTcHuP, but this still might work..

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 17:55:36

It will not

I promise you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 17:58:15

probably not, but at least I gave it a go... it really depends how many more come insite.

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:06:18

I you really wanted to organize untags and train them to play better it would be a good idea. But in your case there are a few problems

1. You are apparently not a very good player
2. Everyone on the server knows you will suicide lae, therefore causing the death of many untags
3. If ur goal is not to suicide lae, you need a defined sef goals, I have yet to see one
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:16:50

It really isn't going to work bauer

for one, since the day focus started out as abc lae has been an fap ally.

before focus took our reset off, we were fap'd with pan, and i believe nbk.

so, out of tko, focus, imp, nbk, lae, dynasty and pan, 4 of those clans are all intertwined in a way that would cause you, your untagged buddies, and any other untagged that looks suspicious.

I would venture to guess that tko and imp are buddy buddy, so I am sure they would back eachother over your idiocy.

You've been told countless times that if you want to run a clan, do it right, start a tag, recruit some people, and tag the fluff up. it's also been brought to the table that it would be agood idea that you stay in a clan for a little while and learn the politics of this game, and maybe then venture on your own.

You instead insist on having this stupid idea that you think you can get people to band together, tagless, and be a force to be reckoned with. It didn't help you in this version of ffa's first reset, it won't help you now.

This is the last time I am going to say this to you.

It would be more beneficial to you if you join a clan, and learn how to be a clan member, learn the politics of the god damn game, and quit being such a tool.

If you feel you have done the above and are brave enough to start a clan, then do it right. create a tag, recruit members, and run your clan right as defined by the politics of this game.

If you do not do either of those, and instead you persue this idiotic attempt at banding untagged suiciders together, your countries, your "clan's" countries, and any country that resembles any country that is in your "clan" will be killed, thats quite a few untagged countries that will undoubtedly be killed, not because of focus, imp, lae, tko etc... but because of you. In that instance, you will become exactly what you claim to champion yourself against.

I'm not warning you any longer. I do have the authority in my clan to order untagged countries killed for war crimes against focus, and I am confident my clan mates would be more than happy to help kill suiciders for the sake of killing countries.

Just like a parent to a 5 year old, i've tried guiding you to make the right decisions and teach you how to tell between making right and wrong choices, and just like a spoiled little pain in the ass 5 year old, you're just having a little tantrum and try to do whatever you want anyways. Well, now you're about to get your ass beat because you're being bad.

pants antler

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 18:26:54

we have no intention of mounting any assault against any clan, we will just be doing our retals.. would it be great if the clans farmed each other instead of farming untagged peeps learning the game.

The only sad thing I can think of in trying this u mentioned above.. The large scale killing of untagged. Its not my desire to contribute to that.. by doing that the large clans may force them to organize..

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:28:29

...but isn't that what you're already attempting to do here?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 18:31:59

No sir its not, just organizing with the thought of stopping the farming of untags.. that is all..

Plus if I did as suggested above and changed the name, tagged all involved, etc, how long would we be alive..

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:37:54

Any untag cross retaling will be considered as a new grab, and will be retalled

that is how the game goes. You can not have one untag retaling for another. Your predicted course of events will lead to rors, and mass killings of untags.

Tag up, sign pacts, and grow up and put ur big boy britches on
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 18:40:53

and would u or any tag honor said pacs?

NBK? etc

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:41:18

No sir its not, just organizing with the thought of stopping the farming of untags.. that is all..

Plus if I did as suggested above and changed the name, tagged all involved, etc, how long would we be alive..

as long as any other clan can

pants antler

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:42:55

NBK? etc

lae has never broken a pact

I dont know why you would ask that question.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:45:45

NBK? etc

If you don't violate the pact then there is no reason to break it.

pants antler

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 18:48:38

Agreed of course.. Des, how many tags u seriously think would pac NTS? SERIOUSLY of course

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:54:21

U wouldn't get pacts the first set because of our shaded and aarogant history

probably a DNH at first, if you behaved, greater pacts further down the road

this is what all startup clans go through, unless they have a respected ve at the helm
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:54:38

theres only one way to find out.

Guarrantee you enough clans will be more willing to give you a low level pact with you tagged than let you get off with trying to enforce retal policies that traditionally aren't granted in the same fashion to untags as they are for tagged countries.

It is a matter however, of how you control your tag, and if you cannot control the members of your tag, than it is confirmed you definately cannot control a group of untagged players.

pants antler

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 19:01:38

alright if I do this who will pac NTS, NoTecStealing with at least a DNH? and suggest to others no farming NTS

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 19:11:01

dude, bauer

I'm leading your clan and mine, I have my own pacts to take care of. Thats usually done by messaging leaders of other clans and asking.

its simple, you make a thread, ask for a contact from <insert clan here> and ask them if they would be interested in having a dnh, or higher.

big deal if they say no, that doesn't mean they are going to farm you, and if they do farm you and its for no reason, usually the bigger clans ass rape clans that abuse start up clans. I'm sure you'd have seen that if you've read the boards here in the last oh... 7 months

pants antler

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 20:19:16

Ill go out and say this;

In a sign of good faith TKO Would sign a DNH with your clan bauer. There would eb 1 or 2 conditions (basicly if you or your tag suicide an allie) but if you make a tag AND contact us ill give you a DNH.

New clans is good.

New clans surviving is better.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier