Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 5:31:09

It's simple YES or NO, if no explain.

Is SwedisViper the best netter ever E2025 or EE history?
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 5:34:35

He has my vote as all time best.

Wish Hermes or Peki stayed as active they would have to be considered, but I honestly can't think of anyone else on his level.

The_Hawk

Jul 1st 2017, 5:38:48

With the numbers he puts up in ffa, I would say yes.
I dont know about his numbers in the other servers.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 5:47:43

thats a great point, im referring to FFA should have mentioned that.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 5:49:48

Sv got my vote hands down, the consistency of his performance make it kinda hard to compete with.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 6:00:41

I thought Macdaddy was the best...

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 6:35:27

my starts ups are better than mcdiddy avg $1.2m nw

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 9:23:40

haven't seen anyone since I came back to EE net better then SV on FFA so he is still #1 to me here.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 13:13:03

How do you think Swedish Vipers stats would be if the entire server was constantly attacking and against him?

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 13:30:18

Originally posted by macdaddy:
How do you think Swedish Vipers stats would be if the entire server was constantly attacking and against him?

still way better then you could ever achieve, but SV isn't an idiot and knows how to socialize with others so your hypothetical is super out there.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 14:10:44

For the record, entire servers dont hit you..only 1or 2 at a time hit you, you just suck so hard that it seems like the whole server is gang banging you.

macdaddy Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 14:18:25

Originally posted by jjterrico:

For the record, entire servers dont hit you..only 1or 2 at a time hit you, you just suck so hard that it seems like the whole server is gang banging you.

Big words for a loser who never backs up his smack talk. How many times have I challenged you to a 1 on 1 and you pussied out like the little wanker you are.. We all know you are afraid of me because I am a superior player.

Constantly throwing me excuses.. " Oh I don't have time", Oh, I need to net this set".. You don't have the skills boy!!!! Now sit the fluff down before I smack you down!!!

Edited By: macdaddy on Jul 1st 2017, 14:23:37

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 14:33:58

Lol find me a post or pm where i have declined you. You wont find one. Lemme know when youre ready to look bad again in ffa

Also never once have you directly challenged me, just the servers in general and someone always takes you up on it, then you always manage to get out of it.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 14:57:42

It seems that SV is the consensus choice. And I've seen nothing to contradict that.

But i would like to give a shout out for Maximus. The man does do a good job.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 15:45:51

Big words for a loser who never backs up his smack talk. How many times have I challenged you to a 1 on 1 and you pussied out like the little wanker you are.. We all know you are afraid of me because I am a superior player.

Constantly throwing me excuses.. " Oh I don't have time", Oh, I need to net this set".. You don't have the skills boy!!!! Now sit the fluff down before I smack you down!!!

you are suppose to drink the methadone not smoke it.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Heston Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 4:38:38

Originally posted by drkprinc:

you are suppose to drink the methadone not smoke it.

He main lines.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 4:53:51

llaar had those insane countries that made the admins change game.

SV has killed ANW though.

Game rules have gone through so many changes it is like trying to name a best all time NBA team.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

maxnoxious214 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 12:14:21

SV is my mentor :) he's no. 1 no one could beat him i guess :)

Originally posted by smegma:
It seems that SV is the consensus choice. And I've seen nothing to contradict that.

But i would like to give a shout out for Maximus. The man does do a good job.

thanks for recognizing me :)

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 12:22:58

sv
max
troy
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Jul 2nd 2017, 12:58:42

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
sv
max
troy

hmm troy is the one teach me lot of things in FFA :)

i guess no one could beat troy in one county land "3,503,811" really bang set no. 15

Edited By: maxnoxious214 on Jul 2nd 2017, 13:08:05
See Original Post

Jul 2nd 2017, 13:13:33

pretty sure llaar had 6 mil land country, but the rules have changed since then lol

i only put u ahead of troy cause i havent seen him play in a while :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Jul 2nd 2017, 13:32:50

pretty sure llaar had 6 mil land country, but the rules have changed since then lol

thanks for acknowledging my capability as a player :)

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 14:57:39

Try almost 91 million acres on a single country.

http://www.earthempires.com/ffa/3/ranks

His 2nd country had almost 9mill, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 15:05:38

EXPLOITATION!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Jul 2nd 2017, 16:43:21

max i put you and me close when we net for avg nw, we usually have 20-50 ranks lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

seodeveloping Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 17:19:03

I wonder who will net highest next set

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2017, 0:56:03

Originally posted by mrford:

Game rules have gone through so many changes it is like trying to name a best all time NBA team.

Not even close...

1984 Boston Celtics

sinistril Game profile

Jul 3rd 2017, 6:28:27

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by mrford:

Not even close...

1984 Boston Celtics

Uhmm??? 95-96 Bulls????? Best coach in history, best player in history, 72 wins. It's a massacre! As Dennis Rodman might say in an only slightly different context "blood everywhere!!"
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2017, 10:16:24

Warriors did win a metric fluffton of ga.es 2 years ago....

My point was the game has changed so much with paradigm shifts in defense, officials calling more fouls, and the 3 pointer becoming God. It is difficult to make a valid comparison.

I love Jordan, but really, who was his competition? The league has been so competative in recent history it is crazy. Yes I know the super teams have made a comeback. My point still stands.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2017, 12:39:01

I get and agree with your point.

But I prefer debating over fun things like basketball than quibbling over FFA stuff.

Back to the 84 Celtics... not only were the players great but look at how many of those players went on to other roles in basketball. They went on to help shape the sport.

SwedishViper Game profile

Jul 3rd 2017, 23:45:01

Thanks for the Kind words :)

Good to know my work is appreciated, but there is still a lot to learn in this game. For example putting up those huge NW countries that Max (a great netter btw) have been putting up. So one goal for me (in the future) would be to do the same, but hopefully maintaining Hign NW across all 16 in the process. I guess as long as UF is controlling the tech market it will be difficult to achieve that though ;)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Jul 4th 2017, 1:02:31

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Thanks for the Kind words :)

Good to know my work is appreciated, but there is still a lot to learn in this game. For example putting up those huge NW countries that Max (a great netter btw) have been putting up. So one goal for me (in the future) would be to do the same, but hopefully maintaining Hign NW across all 16 in the process. I guess as long as UF is controlling the tech market it will be difficult to achieve that though ;)

SV i'm hoping that we could team-up someday your damn true tech now is to high now a days but i'm still aiming to have one 5b country but not sure if i could make it since got plenty of work senate and congress budgetary requirement is on my part :(

Jul 6th 2017, 2:50:13

Join icd anytime max
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 6th 2017, 15:47:24

I believe max has already said he was coming back to IMP so he can enjoy another Triple Crown.

But hey, maybe he changed his mind and wants to play in a silver medal netting clan. :-)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2017, 16:37:25

Silver medal, psshhh

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2017, 16:38:03

come'on Primeval, some people enjoy getting "participation trophies".

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2017, 17:34:03

Originally posted by Primeval:
I believe max has already said he was coming back to IMP so he can enjoy another Triple Crown.

But hey, maybe he changed his mind and wants to play in a silver medal netting clan. :-)

The only way that happens is if ICD get jumped during a netting set again.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 6th 2017, 17:57:55

Originally posted by raz:

Sounds like a netting challenge to me. Too bad syko says IMP will never get to netgain again.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2017, 18:07:34

Don't you hate that? Syko is like fleas itching my nuts. A nuisance but no real bother.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2017, 18:30:29

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by raz:

Sounds like a netting challenge to me. Too bad syko says IMP will never get to netgain again.

Did you ever thank LOC for handing you the triple crown on a plate? ;)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 6th 2017, 19:08:14

Are you day drinking again, raz?

Charlie Sheen

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2017, 19:10:50

He can handle it. He has tiger blood.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 16th 2017, 14:43:48

lol at comparing netting well in FFA to netting well in alliance

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 16th 2017, 16:19:09

Originally posted by Ivan:

well in FFA you have a much larger pool of variables to play with making it a completely different game then in alliance.

in alliance best I could pull of if I put the same effort as if I was trying in FFA would be around 500-550m

as in FFA can get 10x that into 1 country while sacrificing your other countries finish. Or could just keep a 600m avg across all.

but that all comes down to effort which putting any into this game now isn't worth it with everyone having itching balls and wanting to ruin other players sets.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2017, 17:53:06

No one will scratch mine for me so I just let the dog lick them.

Jul 16th 2017, 20:29:15

Originally posted by Ivan:

Same principles. I only did a few sets in Alliance (in a very small clan) in the past 2 years as favor to a former ICD member, but managed to get a decent top 20 in each attempt, even with low acreage and minimal effort. Of course, its harder to get acres and keep them in Alliance (Especially if you belong to one of the small clans where you cannot afford going 0 defense which you most likely can while in LaF). Anyway, Ivan please play 1 country or something and teach us your mad skills :)
OVERLORD 4 Life

UncleFiat Game profile

Jul 16th 2017, 20:31:56

Who is Ivan?

Jul 16th 2017, 20:43:30

Beats me, never heard of him and been playing for 18 years :)
OVERLORD 4 Life

UncleFiat Game profile

Jul 16th 2017, 20:46:57

Sounds like he should come to FFA and show us his version of netting.

Maybe he can show us how it should be done.

There are a few tags here he could straighten out.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 16th 2017, 23:06:18

Seems to me that the best netters on FFA have more success on alliance than vice-versa. FFA is hard in different ways and netting on alliance... well, the hard part these days is politicking. Finding a clan that's not gonna get involved in war the last few sets must have been tricky (lucky that's not my thing). More bots, sure, but everyone has access to those bots, doesn't change anything. Able to transfer stock? Sure, again though, everyone has access to it and it's just another tool that has been to learned, it doesn't make anything simpler. 16 countries, again, just means not as simple and more time used... everything on FFA except the politicking makes things more complicated.

Not saying that netting on either is harder, just making an observation. Would love to see some great alliance netters come here and make this server more active. It would be a pretty fun competition to see who really can net the best. As an observer, of course, since I'm terrible at netting :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.