Some Guy

Oct 8th 2010, 13:37:41

they untagged pretty fast

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 18:39:17

Their final tribute to Hellrush?

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:02:52

love your posts in my retirement forum. Just for those D*ck head post RoCK will be back. We are not going to FS LaE next time around.

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:10:44

you retired

what are you still doing here, and why are you still in rock?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 8th 2010, 19:10:48

Gonna FS someone smaller for a better shot at winning?

Some Guy

Oct 8th 2010, 19:11:39

Good to hear. FFA is running out of free land.

Edited By: Some Guy on Oct 8th 2010, 19:14:49
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:28:48

Ford I still have friends in earth that tell me things you guys say to me. They make it a point when you guys go over board on post about me. These things you said about me where not called for.

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:36:40

damn, maybe you are more clever than i gave you credit for.

you make an attention whore retirement post to try to get RoCK out of the war, it does not work, rock disbands

in that post you make blatant lies (other than the fact that you are retiring ofc, because lets face it, you never retire when you say you will) so we will make comical and insulting posts about you

you claim you are comming back for revengs on the "mean" posts that your "friends told you about" to get revenge.

damn, that sounds exactly like what happened last set doesnt it?

you forget, i know you never left, i see you in SoL's room, and even talked to you in SoL's war room. you are a worthless liar. if you arnt going to fluffing retire dont fluffing say you are. just stop being a little fluffing fluff, man up to your idiot actions, and everyone would hate you less
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 8th 2010, 19:44:37

Hard feeling here i sense
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:47:19

who cares

its hellrush. whatever he says, you usually expect the exact opposite
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:48:44

Ford you dont need to be in sol to be in sols warroom. you just need to be trusted by sol to be able to get in there room anytime you like. I still have friends in sol too. What do you mean? I cant even talk to friends if i dont play the game?

P.S. My dad did have a stroke he lost all movement in his left leg so fluff off about my family life.

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:51:15

u brought it up.

you said you were retiring because of it

not 3 days later, you are back

what do you expect us to believe?

you also said "WE" in your first post in this thread, meaning that you will be involved in RoCK's comeback next set. having talked to most of RoCK's other members, they are pretty pissed off that you misled them into thinking that this was a friendly, arranged war with LaE vs. IMP and RoCK

i HIGHLY doubt any of them would EVER follow you ever again
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:56:05

clever what about this one 129.252.**.**. I think you now the other IP numbers. So just like to say nice spy you put in RoCK. It did not hold out like you wanted.

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:58:33

we didnt have a spy in rock

IMP came to us and told us that you were hitting us, and gave us the FS time and date

we had no use for a spy when your apparent allies hate you so much.

quit changing the topic to arguments you think you can win and address the points im bringing up in response to your posts
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 20:03:36

Originally posted by mrford:
u brought it up.

you said you were retiring because of it

not 3 days later, you are back

what do you expect us to believe?

you also said "WE" in your first post in this thread, meaning that you will be involved in RoCK's comeback next set. having talked to most of RoCK's other members, they are pretty pissed off that you misled them into thinking that this was a friendly, arranged war with LaE vs. IMP and RoCK

i HIGHLY doubt any of them would EVER follow you ever again

Prometheus was to be a new start for me in FFA. So friendly was the way it was to be. Also if it was not to be a friendly war I would not have taken on a alies. I would have hit you as Hellrush. Also 80% of RoCK knew i was Hellrush. Also i put our war targets to a vote in the polls. So unlike LaE RoCK members have a say what to do. Also when to ask for a CF. Dont think you will turn all RoCK members away from me because you will loss in the end.

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 20:17:53

It was ment to be a friendly war?

So you vow revenge, you come back under a alias, you recruit 9 other players, you go to IMP to get them to come in on friday, and you FS us on wednesday.

I'm sorry dude, friendly wars do not involve vengeful motives and surprise FSs

The only reason we knew you were coming is because you dont have as many friends in other alliances as you apparently think you do. IMP chose us, a clan that they have had rough relationships with in the past, over you.

If you wanted a fresh start under a alias, the key is to lay low for a set or 2. This you did not do. I dont really see how you thought it was going to work out. It was one of the largest failures that i can remember in my earth days.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 8th 2010, 20:27:15. Reason: grammarz
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

kemo Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 20:33:24

had a funny couple min convo with promethues tryin to convince me he aint hellrush :)
all praised to ra

DM Game profile

Patron

Oct 8th 2010, 21:09:08

Just for the record -- now = Know***

*Double hand waves to everyone*

Dark Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 21:37:14

Who's hellrush? (Anyone wanna give the backstory? I'm still trying to catch up on new earth).
~BSS~

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 21:39:38

A joke thats about it

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 22:54:24

Originally posted by Hellrush:
love your posts in my retirement forum. Just for those D*ck head post RoCK will be back. We are not going to FS LaE next time around.

Good - LaE can FS you this time. I've always wanted to wipe out an entire clan in a FS. You will make excellent farmland though, I'm sure.

No clan with you in it will ever net in peace retard - you might as well digest that fact now.

*edit*

And just FYI retard - your accusation of spies peaked my interest, as it's a grey area in the rules. The partial IP 129.252. does not match any member in LaE's IP address. I'm sure you can get another person to verify this if you'd like.

Like I tried to tell ya, and mrford just told ya....even your "friends" will happily throw ya under the bus because they know following you will eventually you taking them down with you.

Edited By: NOW3P on Oct 9th 2010, 5:26:32
See Original Post