Verified:

Havoc Game profile

Aug 26th 2010, 23:54:13

Well someone else is then..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 4:35:07

I've seen the ops on those countries - they weren't THAT hard to farm at all.

It's a fluffty thing, but DEFINITELY not worth deleting countries over. Me thinks someone will be regretting that one in 24 hrs or so once the angry part wears off....

Dragon Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 3:03:28

No because this will just be a recurring issue. It has less to do with anger than you may think.

A small clan tries to compete in the only way it can, and a big clan who simply does things because they can decides to take advantage of what the small clan tries to do.

Again, I have to go back to balls and the lack thereof in the case of NBK. If their members really had issues with self-farming, then they should have dropped their pact with LaE and topfed them.

I was positioned to have my best finishes ever in this game. I don't regret deleting my countries in the least because I don't have enough countries to just declare war on NBK for bullfluff like that and I know that set after set, they'd just abuse ESD.

What I saw in 4 attacks was a message. I have neither the desire nor time to deal with that kind of garbage reset after reset.

This doesn't require a very high IQ to figure out. NBK has a couple of fluffheads playing for them who do what they wish because they can.

I can't counter that with a tag 1/3 their size and I'm unwilling to put up with it set after set or stay under the radar so they don't hit me.

They're fluffs and I'm done. It's that simple.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 5:28:00

QQ more u scrub.
L2play. even if we did all 5 grabs to your string, that's 1/3 of your countrys that would have been hit.
your just a cry baby, go sit in the corner and sulk like the nub you are
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2010, 5:32:22

i was trying to get dragon to run lower defence and just eat the occasional grab rather than run with way higher expenses all set

the problem is at least one of the nbk countries grabbing isnt really setup to use the land it gets to netgain but rather to have fun grabbing or steal stock

thats ok in a way but as soon as you move to far to doing something which isnt purely beneficial to yourself it gets close to griefing

Popcom Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 5:36:32

valid point/issue that could have/would have been addressed.
sulking like a child and just taking your ball and going home wasn't necessary.
and saying "I was positioned to have my best finishes ever in this game." is just retarded. just shows how low the skill cap has fallen.
Anyone can have thre best finishes if they get to have no defense, and hit them self to that level of income (cash, tech, food, w/e the strat)

basically my point is, if u run a country like that, you take the risk of getting grabbed. and you shouldn't whine like a fluff when u do. never mind just running away crying that its NBKs fault.
all respect lost.

Edited By: Popcom on Aug 29th 2010, 5:39:26
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 29th 2010, 5:53:21

LMFAO....too funny Dragon too funny.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2010, 9:34:21

well if you want to do well you need to have more net income than most other people

that means you need a combination of more land/tech better strat choice for $/acre and lower expenses

if you dont want to do well you might be happy to stockpile on 10k acres, or just all explore until you see lots of phat people then have fun/grief people

all you need for that is some of jets/weapons/milstrat/tyranny/dict/allies

if you want to be even more extreme you can FA yourself stuff just so you can keep grabbing

if your mid/bottomfeeding you can keep doing it indefinately given targets and humanitarians

but if your topfeeding/landtrading you can only do it as long as your country is less land than your targets

which when it was happening to me i just decided it was counterproductive to continue having more land than the grabbers and better to be less phat or make the land less attractive for networth reasons

the problem really is with extreme self farming its just about who uses ghost acres and exploring the best to get the most total acres with most of those acres having high income buildings on them if possible

if you never get hit landtrading becomes better, if you get hit a lot exploring could be easier because to farm your farms the grabbing countries would have to compromise a lot

and with everyone topfeeding then everyone has to go for the highest $/acre strats since you know if you get too phat someone can topfeed you

id have to say nbk is the only alliance ive noticed with no one to lose from grabbing

maybe IMP and SoF as well

TKO did it to me once so i told the person basically 'if you want to do that fine, but ill probably do the same thing back to you if you do'

nbk on the other hand (and this is without doing spy ops btw)

seem to have no countries over about 3k land with obviously no defence

seem to have a group of countries with probably very little defence and about 10k acres, but only at about 1.8mnw

another group of countries around 15k acres and 3.5mnw which probably have a reasonable amount of defence but would still be very easy to topfeed, the problem is you would need to be 10k or less to be worth it which is well below allx size

then you move up to countries like Thundering Vorpax (#369) which is grabbing at 5.7m nw and 20k acres but is targeting countries like the pan one which had 30k acres, again i assume it would be very easy to topfeed but youd have to be so small it would be counterproductive, best case you would topfeed wait for retals then self farm the land away to stay small

to get up to to 25k-30k, the k4f and peter countries and the guy with countries around 1225 has one you probably start to need a lot more jets, but they are still so small that being smaller than them is silly

nbk's average land is about half of most of the netting tags, about 2/3 of most of the rest, and only comparable to EoEA SOTA and IMP who all had some kind of conflicts i think, maybe not sota

yet NBK's nw/l is only slightly higher than most other tags, meaning that the other tags arnt really phatter, they are just higher average land

ESD for example is 436nw/acre and 22k average land while NBK is 461nw/acre and 11k average land

kemo Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 13:30:49

its not topfeeding if your the same nw and thats what ive been doin mostly all set
all praised to ra

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 17:48:06

So did anyone else notice that Some Guys is too much of a fluff to even say what alliance he plays for?
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

kemo Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 20:05:44

forgot bout that. good lookin out
all praised to ra

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 22:13:24

Originally posted by enshula:
i was trying to get dragon to run lower defence and just eat the occasional grab rather than run with way higher expenses all set

the problem is at least one of the nbk countries grabbing isnt really setup to use the land it gets to netgain but rather to have fun grabbing or steal stock

thats ok in a way but as soon as you move to far to doing something which isnt purely beneficial to yourself it gets close to griefing

Incorrect Enshua, I had to have high defenses to withstand the retals, also had to build up my land, 20k acres does take more then a day or two especially on a dict.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 23:19:01

I think that they should bring back GSes stealing food. Then we can talk about griefing people. Stealing stock with 100 troop GS of LaFfers in 1a ruled!

I still remember PDMs first (i think) set...Pair O Dimes LOL
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.