SaRaveok Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 9:22:02

Is now Open to Recruits

This set will mark The Fallen's official Beginning
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

SaRaveok Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 5:41:56

ttt
General of The Fallen
MSN:

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 15:22:12

U guanna let hallrush in again?

Strike one before you ever get off the ground is never a good thing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SaRaveok Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 15:41:25

fordy... this is a copy of what is on the application page...

I suggest you read it... then re-read it.... then post

"A new Beginning requires the past to end.
We are The Fallen of the past.

The Fallen is an alliance that strives to be different from the rest. We are a crew full of people with unique talents and abilities. We forget about the past and focus on the present and the future.

Regardless of what has happened in the past, you wont be judged by that, only how you act in the present and how you act within the crew. When you join, you have a fresh start, a new beginning... Leave the past where it belongs, in the past.

If you have a grievance with a member of any alliance, let it be, be the Strong person and forgive, forget and move on. It takes a big person to forgive, it takes a Strong person to forgive, forget and move on."

Edited By: SaRaveok on Sep 25th 2010, 15:44:11
See Original Post
General of The Fallen
MSN:

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 15:51:05

Yeah that is great SaR, except for the part where someone lies to you and uses your tag protection to hide out until they are big enough to actually do damage by suiciding :-/
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 15:53:25

For the record SaR...I am all for people setting aside grievances and moving on. But when someone has for several of the past sets and shows to signs of stopping....It is kind of hard to think they are going to stop :-P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 19:19:26

That's great and everything

but if hr is in ur clan, he will be killed regardless of your tag or pact
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 19:42:11

I know everything you say Ford.

1. I am not playing FFA

2. If you kill The Fallen thinking i am in it. I will return and My Friends and I will kill LaE every set until you Thunder and Now3P give up your leadership of LaE. and Get blacklisted from LaE and every clan in FFA. We will hunt you Thunder and Now3P at every turn.

3. Everyone dont follow ford exp. It will just make you a low life like he is.

Desperado Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 19:58:48

1. people say one thing and do another, given your constant 'threats' of coming back, you more than likely aren't planning on staying away for very long.

2. if you had the number of people to be able to kill off lae set after set... you'd have done it already. Personally I'd like to see you do it, but you won't, because you're just a mouthy little fluff ;)

3. ford's statements have nothing to do with people following him.

4. I see your LD must've calm down a llittle bit in that post. Hooked on Phonics?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 20:17:23

I didn't say I would kill TF

I said we would kill you. Reading comprehension ftw!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

trainboy Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 20:31:43

Yeh if u could u would have

Popcom Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 2:11:51

Originally posted by Hellrush:

2. If you kill The Fallen thinking i am in it. I will return and My Friends and I will kill LaE every set until you Thunder and Now3P give up your leadership of LaE. and Get blacklisted from LaE and every clan in FFA. We will hunt you Thunder and Now3P at every turn.

HOLY fluff!

this is a unique, 1 of a kind, original threat that has never been echoed before. YOU BETTER LISTEN!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 2:40:59

Unlike you HR, we at lae have the friends, and the clout to blacklist you from all FFA clans

I thoght the hellrush clause in all our future pacts was a kickass idea
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Some Guy

Sep 26th 2010, 3:48:04

WHO

Thunder Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 15:44:24

that one guy
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D