Verified:

azmodii Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 6:43:58

Yup :P

Under EoEA protection until the mergers complete. Retals will come from either, but we will let TKE have first pickings

Welcome to the club guys :D
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Thunder Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 6:51:28

you can't be serious
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

azmodii Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 6:52:56

Originally posted by Thunder:
you can't be serious

No, I just post random junk across the forums cuz I think its funny :D

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Dark Morbid

Jul 8th 2010, 7:06:42

So, what fine, proud, non-human.... I mean logical person runs that strong sexy solid strat? Does his name happen to be myflufftycasherbot.pl?

Did you recruit him through command prompt? Say hi for me... =)
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Thunder Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 7:09:53

I have seen those builds since I last fought RD back in E2025. LOL
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

azmodii Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 10:37:26

Hmmm.. Im looking into this. Not my intention to harbour a bot runner.

Dark Morbid

Jul 8th 2010, 14:41:55

Ya, not to be a fluff, but the only reason I am about this topic is because Pang and homo staff were all over me with cheating but let this asshole still run 100+ of the SAME exact strat. The bot builds enough farms to barely keep food production positive same with the end zones for cash.

If anyone would like to see the builds, PM me.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2010, 19:34:40

nothing i can say to that really is there
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

kemo Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 20:50:38

confirmed eoea merges with legion
all praised to ra

azmodii Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 21:13:27

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:
Ya, not to be a fluff, but the only reason I am about this topic is because Pang and homo staff were all over me with cheating but let this asshole still run 100+ of the SAME exact strat. The bot builds enough farms to barely keep food production positive same with the end zones for cash.

If anyone would like to see the builds, PM me.

Understandable DM. Im having a serious look into his countries and if I even suspect a bot, he is getting detagged.
Hit me up on MSN please.

Cheesy

Jul 8th 2010, 22:20:16

Hey Dark Morbid, I got your Bot hanging MF! I can do what I want in FFA, build countries the I want because I want to. What's the difference, it's FFA? I don't cheat, I never have!

Hey azmodil, what clan is this idiot in, can we suicide on him, please??? (I'm kiddin...)

Cheesy -
(who wouldn't know how to do a bot to save his life)

azmodii Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 22:38:42

Confirmed.

DM, get facts straight before you go around accusing people of crap. Proof up or GTFO.