Verified:

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:32:40

I strongly suggest that you tag up, either with a clan or a solo one man tag

the actions of a sub par member of his community will likely get most untagged countries killed. While it is not the intentions of LaE and our allies to punish untagged players, it is our intention to protect our intrests

this is not a threat, it is just a friendly warning. It won't be hard to tag up into a one man tag, and hell, for this set if you contact me or lae I will gurantee you a set long DNH

this is a sad reality, but this is a fair warning. Please tag up
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:36:11

thats the best idea you've had since buying a chevy fordy

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 18:36:53

for something thats never gonna work, they are sure giving plenty threats/fair warnings!!!

All untags, do what u must... One man tags of course will be subject to retals by us also.. two many grabs, and said country will be killed..
Defense will be our goal for this first round

Desperado Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 18:39:46

baur, ford is giving untagged people a way to not get sucked into the cause and effect of your little suicider venture, not threaten them.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bauer24

Sep 28th 2010, 18:50:30

I know, just venting
Defense will be our goal for this first round

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 20:17:53

TKO will not be involved in killing of any untagged(other then those that suicide us or our allies) but still thinks makinga solo tag would make life for all easier.

BENEFEITS OF SOLO TAG;
You can retal for any of your countrys with any other country.
You can compare youself to other clans.

DISADVANTAGE OF SOLO TAG;
Everyone will know all of your countires.

you can see why most would feel the majority of those not willing to do a solo tag will be suicidng.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Havoc Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 20:41:13

Retalling a Retal is generally not a smart move for untags as well. Same with double taps.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2010, 21:44:46

Originally posted by Desperado:
baur, ford is giving untagged people a way to not get sucked into the cause and effect of your little suicider venture, not threaten them.

a proactive defence
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 21:47:03

Just so ya know bauer, if you start retalling for 1 man tags, I will kill the hitting countries, and the 1 man tag.

Let's see how many innocent folks you're willing to put on our kill list.

Feel free to play your stupid little games, but don't drag innocent folks who have nothing to do with you or LaE into it. That's just being a selfish prick.

Twain Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 23:02:51

Yeah, I'm willing to state full agreement with NOW3P for PANLV, too.

If I see you claiming retals for any hits we make on an untagged, we won't accept it, and if it escalates, I'll be plenty happy killing your countries off.

Oh, I guess I wouldn't kill the one-man tag off completely, but there will be contact made, and if they condone your actions, then they WILL be on our bad list.

It's your move, pal.

NightShade

Sep 29th 2010, 2:03:36

I would like to take this time to let everyone out there, who are playing untagged this set, that Soldiers Of The Apocalypse would like to extend an invitation to those looking for a home. We are a laid back group and mainly sit back each set and netgain (although, I myself have a few more things to learn about the subject). However, again, we would like to extend our invitation for those out there.

Our site address and my contacts are listed below.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks