Verified:

Donny Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 8:58:33

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 8:59:36

Vamps you wondered why LOC is always picked on..

well add this to the pile of reasons.
breaking CF agreements.
LOL
back in the day any clan that did that was killed by the SERVER the following set.
ICQ-105967052

Scott Game profile

Sep 25th 2016, 13:34:02

Originally posted by Donny:

breaking CF agreements.
LOL
back in the day any clan that did that was killed by the SERVER the following set.

After it happens this set, it will happen next set, the following set, the set after that, and so on...

No crying chaos! You asked for this...

Killian

Sep 25th 2016, 22:48:39

What Other Clan will War you?

Scott Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 0:01:30

Originally posted by Killian:
What Other Clan will War you?

No one else is stupid enough to war us after a CF... LOC is full of the flufftiest players in EE history, Period.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 0:32:36

*ugh* Thought I was done with this, Just had to come back and start whooping up on all you again. Guess you just havn't learned your places yet. Vamps likes to get his behind spanked by me I guess. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/...z-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 4:33:16

Why do you always post the stupidest pics or .gifs after your posts?

You are like that creepy uncle who just found the internet/google. It is disturbing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 5:22:53

You are a complete disturbance. But you don't hear anyone else complaining. Oh...wait that's because you helped run a bunch of them off of AT and FFAT, due to your lack of appreciation for anything or anyone that's different from yourself.But it's okay because I accept you for the a$$hole that you are.

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 14:42:47

I hear you complaining.

All the time. Probably the only thing you are good at.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

llaar Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 20:56:47

on my 86th country of the reset now lol

llaarstats (counting both wars here):

llaar vs LoC
11,521 Hits
54 Kills
14,817 Defends
213 HPK
16 members
Networth: 75,644,686

LoC vs llaar
14,817 Hits
70 Kills
11,521 Defends
212 HPK
149 members
Networth: 180,052,674

CC total attacks = 105,513
CC total kills = 462
llaar % of attacks = 10.9%
llaar % kills = 11.7%

LoC total attacks = 72,526
LoC total kills = 317
% attacks on llaar = 20.4%
% kills on llaar = 22.1%

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 15:08:02

Originally posted by mrford:
I hear you complaining.

Heh, my complaining has received results in many areas of my life. A closed mouth don't get fed. If only you knew the full extent of it all. But of course, you'd have to care first, and that's not something that I can say that you are good or bad at. I do however know this, your a pretty big fan of addressing things in a public matter. You just don't like to hear other opinions that you don't believe matter, unless it's the same old unoriginal tired flufft that falls from your drooler.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 15:22:53

take your time..take your time...............

Donny Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 18:16:30

LMFAO LLAAR!!!!!!!!
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 18:16:43

LLAARRSTATS!
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 19:18:26

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I hear you complaining.

Heh, my complaining has received results in many areas of my life. A closed mouth don't get fed. If only you knew the full extent of it all. But of course, you'd have to care first, and that's not something that I can say that you are good or bad at. I do however know this, your a pretty big fan of addressing things in a public matter. You just don't like to hear other opinions that you don't believe matter, unless it's the same old unoriginal tired flufft that falls from your drooler.

More complaining from one of the dumbest posters on these boards. Who would have thought?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

slip Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 21:55:30

Dear Llaar,

You're a fluffing nerd.

Best,
slip

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 2:04:25

I hear you complaining.

More complaining from one of the dumbest posters on these boards. Who would have thought?
Are you gonna throw in some hits or just talk stuff?

mrford Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 2:30:51

I don't even know what that means.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 6:55:16

Well I posted all over ET so I might as well post here also .

Back to most despised...

Let me state again, I had little involvement in the breaking of the CF. Alas I did participate slightly after the fact. I started chaos which always makes me feel responsible.... Even when I'm not....

Let me show for the record the exact terms of the CF I apparently begged for ....

Sep 01
To: Akula
Well we are pretty spent, we tried to keep it fresh and fun but alas we fell behind. So we are ready when you guys are.

Sep 01
To: Xninja
sounds good to me
how does midnight Friday sound to you (17.59hrs Central Friday ... not sure about DST anywhere these days ... 18.59? Central if not)

good warring mate

Sep 01
Sounds good, post it up and I'll be along to confirm.

Fairly friendly and respectable.

Now I'm not going to waste my time defending the reasons why chaos broke the CF. Simply, I really dont know. All I do know is your making a mountain out of a mole hill. Chaos didn't take anything away from CC in breaking the CF. Your retribution was quick and forceful as expected. Don't use it as a muse to justify your ambition to destroy the clan of misfits.

If you feel you must kill chaos set after set after set due to this, so be it. It's not like it's really my clan any ways... I dont have time for this fluff :-P(war/politics), but I promise Chaos will continue to exists, even if it's just my 16 tagged. If your still killing chaos at that point, then you may recognize your faults.(I'll likely be under protection, so good luck with that.)

It's not like LoC and CC were not going to war next set anyways...

In short, bad form LoC breaking the CF and climbing back to the top of the hate ladder. Get ready for endless ass kickings, we have been warned. But turn the hate dial down some CC.... Claiming I build fluff countries, laughable. Your lucky my members dont listen to me.... 160 of my countries wouldn't be such an easy victory, even with your superior activity.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Donny Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 7:24:21

Originally posted by Xninja:

Back to most despised...

Let me state again, I had little involvement in the breaking of the CF. Alas I did participate slightly after the fact. I started chaos which always makes me feel responsible.... Even when I'm not....

Let me show for the record the exact terms of the CF I apparently begged for ....

Sep 01
Well we are pretty spent, we tried to keep it fresh and fun but alas we fell behind. So we are ready when you guys are.

Sep 01
sounds good to me
how does midnight Friday sound to you (17.59hrs Central Friday ... not sure about DST anywhere these days ... 18.59? Central if not)

good warring mate

Sep 01

Now I'm not going to waste my time defending the reasons why chaos broke the CF. Simply, I really dont know. All I do know is your making a mountain out of a mole hill. Chaos didn't take anything away from CC in breaking the CF. Your retribution was quick and forceful as expected. Don't use it as a muse to justify your ambition to destroy the clan of misfits.

If you feel you must kill chaos set after set after set due to this, so be it. It's not like it's really my clan any ways... I dont have time for this fluff :-P(war/politics), but I promise Chaos will continue to exists, even if it's just my 16 tagged. If your still killing chaos at that point, then you may recognize your faults.(I'll likely be under protection, so good luck with that.)

In short, bad form LoC breaking the CF and climbing back to the top of the hate ladder. Get ready for endless ass kickings, we have been warned. But turn the hate dial down some CC.... Claiming I build fluff countries, laughable. Your lucky my members dont listen to me.... 160 of my countries wouldn't be such an easy victory, even with your superior activity.

Mob thinks he killed my T10 country. poor mob should have checked the markets. only had 500M bushels and 40M oil
noob.
ICQ-105967052

Scott Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 11:37:46

Originally posted by Xninja:

Back to most despised...

Sep 01

Sep 01
sounds good to me

good warring mate

Sep 01

Wet Obama of you to assert the buck does not stop with the leader.

Dallas Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 18:45:39

just saw this war post (and it is also the 2nd war w/ loc ?)...am I seeing this correctly... loc has gotten beaten twice in this same set?

always wondered if someone would ever come back later after a cease fire and start it up again

also always thought a cease fire was a joke anyway...make em surrender of kill em off as completly as possible

loc seems to be trying hard though...go loc!

Donny Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 18:53:32

lmao
yes dallas you missed a great set
ICQ-105967052

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2016, 22:46:02

Originally posted by Dallas:
just saw this war post (and it is also the 2nd war w/ loc ?)...am I seeing this correctly... loc has gotten beaten twice in this same set?

always wondered if someone would ever come back later after a cease fire and start it up again

also always thought a cease fire was a joke anyway...make em surrender of kill em off as completly as possible

loc seems to be trying hard though...go loc!

Didn't Dragon's spam tag breaking a cease fire?

The_Hawk

Jun 29th 2017, 22:19:35

Ttt

Originally posted by Donny:

breaking CF agreements.
LOL

Such wisdom...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

urge Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 13:43:57

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...eb=imp&warreport=Show

i didnt follow this set on forum but CC dont post warstat anymore...

They engaged stronger ? i dont know what hppened but it sems ImP are as great warriors as ther are great netters.

Nice works.

urge Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 14:00:07

Edited By: urge on Jul 7th 2017, 14:02:14
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jul 7th 2017, 16:27:41

bonjour urg!! :)

Nous utilisant les tactiques CC

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Vamps Game profile

Jul 8th 2017, 2:28:19

Ironically, I never saw this post until now. I had stopped playing FFA the set before this because I felt CC was on a path to destroy the server, and that there was no saving it.

It makes this post even funnier:

*ugh* Thought I was done with this, Just had to come back and start whooping up on all you again. Guess you just havn't learned your places yet. Vamps likes to get his behind spanked by me I guess. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/...z-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif

Syko, do you think it is a coincidence that every alliance you involve yourself with ends up fluff? You are incredibly awful at every facet of this game. Congrats!