Verified:

ridsect_sof Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 3:09:14

SOF Alliance Server
Jun 24, 01:47 Ridsect of SOF (#674) SoF Havoc Does EE again (#939) MD 1 B 7 C
Aug 4, 06:22 Ridsect of SOF (#1576) SoF SoLe SuRViVoR (#1429) (SOLdier) 5 B / 8 C
Mar 25, 18:34 Awesome Kickin (#300) (SoF100) (#20) (SoL) 25 B

Heston Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 7:47:07

Congrats
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2017, 10:25:56

Without being able to run their war script, FS, and chem death the top half of a string, they are a paper tiger.

Their only string is the Dilly multi online to wall 24/7. Except when "both" are mysteriously absent at the exact same time and die at the exact same time. Well 30 seconds apart that is.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 12:47:28

meh surprised hits are fairly even considering imp has a 150ish country advantage lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

sinistril Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 14:09:26

Skeptical of the 150ish country advantage. I counted about 100 after everyone joined. I think it's double counting/forgetting people on one side or another but meh. Not particularly important. Most of the hitstat advantage for CC came in the FS and then it evened out for a few days with the tags remaining roughly the same number (discounting all untagged/knowme/xsmcx/lupis/etc hits) before the others joined and it evened out in total.

Of course, CC was the more active hitters pound-for-pound, aside from macdaddy who was the worst hitter of the war. This war was a slugfest and we were definitely the Russians.

Originally posted by smegma:
Without being able to run their war script, FS, and chem death the top half of a string, they are a paper tiger.

Their only string is the Dilly multi online to wall 24/7. Except when "both" are mysteriously absent at the exact same time and die at the exact same time. Well 30 seconds apart that is.

I don't think calling them a paper tiger is fair, but yeah, I have no idea why everyone lets them FS. Last thing I'd do. And he/they/ze was definitely the star of the show, at least for this war.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

SwedishViper Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 14:49:11

The EarthGraphs link in the other thread is quite telling though, showing IMP having 143 original countries, with 286 alive (Restart at 2.0) :)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

The_Hawk

Jun 30th 2017, 15:27:57

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
The EarthGraphs link in the other thread is quite telling though, showing IMP having 143 original countries, with 286 alive (Restart at 2.0) :)

I wish we could get exact numbers. I think at one point I saw cc with 190+ tagged 16 from smc 32 know me and 16 untagged

Imp has 286 and I think 1 still tagged or untagged add the deu tag for another 16. The issue for us was trying to hold out so our breakers could grow.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2017, 17:41:52

Originally posted by sinistril:
Skeptical of the 150ish country advantage. I counted about 100 after everyone joined. I think it's double counting/forgetting people on one side or another but meh. Not particularly important. Most of the hitstat advantage for CC came in the FS and then it evened out for a few days with the tags remaining roughly the same number (discounting all untagged/knowme/xsmcx/lupis/etc hits) before the others joined and it evened out in total.

Of course, CC was the more active hitters pound-for-pound, aside from macdaddy who was the worst hitter of the war. This war was a slugfest and we were definitely the Russians.

Originally posted by smegma:

I don't think calling them a paper tiger is fair, but yeah, I have no idea why everyone lets them FS. Last thing I'd do. And he/they/ze was definitely the star of the show, at least for this war.

You are right. I stand corrected. They are not a paper tiger and I used the wrong phrase.

The phrase I should have used is "CC wa' toj pony".

Edited By: smegma on Jun 30th 2017, 18:01:21

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 1st 2017, 1:37:11

CC has fluff on so many people in the past it wasn't difficult to get the additional numbers. You casually mention that they broke a CF and syko also plays in that tag and it was almost as if the fish in the pond were jumping into your boat before you even throw your line in the water.

If people would rather "tattle" on one of your members for offering tags $100 paypal to kill IMP instead of considering the offer, that should speak volumes regarding the calibre of players and integrity within the clan.

Pound for pound, I still say CC is the premier war alliance in FFA... And has been for a while now. But they have really allowed their image to take a nose-dive lately.

In summation, don't be a prick.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 2:01:28

So how many spies did you have in CC? I mean because you assumed fluff about me right?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 4:20:57

Nah, we don't need spies, we can smell the stench for miles.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 3rd 2017, 6:18:09

they have always tried...

the funny part is when primeval and his band of misfits came back to ffa, I gave them a few sets to get back on their feet instead of just pounding them back into the ground. seems like I shouldn't have ever left ffa.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2017, 10:19:48

Originally posted by Primeval:
CC has fluff on so many people in the past it wasn't difficult to get the additional numbers. You casually mention that they broke a CF and syko also plays in that tag and it was almost as if the fish in the pond were jumping into your boat before you even throw your line in the water.

If people would rather "tattle" on one of your members for offering tags $100 paypal to kill IMP instead of considering the offer, that should speak volumes regarding the calibre of players and integrity within the clan.

Pound for pound, I still say CC is the premier war alliance in FFA... And has been for a while now. But they have really allowed their image to take a nose-dive lately.

In summation, don't be a prick.

No one offered me cash to run a string.

I am willing to listen to reasonable offers.

In all honestly though, I suspect CC has succumbed to what many clans have in recent times. Inactive leadership and apathy regarding this stale game. It is a shame, but we all know how it is. Being a war leader in FFA is exhausting. CC has always been an IRC clan. It has its strengths and weaknesses.

I applaud IMP and other growing clans for the dedication and activity of their leaders. It is an extremely thankless job that I know all too well.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 3rd 2017, 10:23:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2017, 12:34:28

Originally posted by mdevol:

the funny part is when primeval and his band of misfits came back to ffa, I gave them a few sets to get back on their feet instead of just pounding them back into the ground. seems like I shouldn't have ever left ffa.

You hit the nail on the head. CC's actions have driven many people away from the game. For a very long time.

I am not discounting what Ford says. I am adding one more to the list.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 3rd 2017, 13:08:18

You've been away too long mdevol. With all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about right now. CC absolutely embarrassed themselves lately. Most would likely agree that your leftover group of misfits deserved everything that just happened to them.

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 3rd 2017, 13:15:40

jcatron Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 17:44:51

Why do FFA wars always have to mean something or be about something? What happened to killing for killing's sake?

ddd Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 18:20:08

u b welcome to come back to ffa mr god and see how much you can change things

punk ass once and for ever u b to me

sinistril Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 20:31:43

Originally posted by jcatron:
Why do FFA wars always have to mean something or be about something? What happened to killing for killing's sake?

That was last set! This set means something. I don't disagree with you though :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2017, 21:07:43

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by jcatron:

That was last set! This set means something. I don't disagree with you though :P

I know. That set we were saying "Good war, nice win". Until Syko decided to be a douche and Dilly backed him up.

ddd Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 21:17:52

i dam sure didnt come back to play for killen sake

those days have long passed for me

i came back to shut some mouths up in cc yet all it did instead

was activate a different type of bs from cc ie u will never net again- we will war u all eternity - imp multis blahblahblah etc etc

ps good war plan primevil

ps ps u dont see any deletions for multi inimp now doya

should bein cc

dontforget mrgod/mdevil i was in cc when u leadit so again

icall bsbsbs

ddd Game profile

Jul 5th 2017, 21:22:43

Crippler ICD

Jun 30th 2017, 12:47:28
meh surprised hits are fairly even considering imp has a 150ish country advantage lol

meh surprised icd didnt jump in even though cc declared on imp

cripster must have been hard watching your buttbuddy go downlike hedid

The_Hawk

Jul 6th 2017, 0:54:41

Anyone notice how donny and billy disappeared? Must be enjoying myrtle beach.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 6th 2017, 2:04:08

Heat index was 106 and very humid today.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2017, 2:15:21

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Anyone notice how donny and billy disappeared? Must be enjoying myrtle beach.

People let me tell you 'bout my best friend....

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2017, 2:18:12

Heat index was 106 and very humid today.

All I am saying is that pound for pound i dont think IMP would have won avg nw. Make youre own observations and LOC blind sided a netting set. Just my opinion and I am biased lol ;o)

EDIT: Posted in wrong thread was referenced to this

Are you day drinking again, raz?

Edited By: raz on Jul 9th 2017, 16:06:51
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.