Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 1:38:40

I'm pretty sure the majority of you are saying he has been cheating forever and it's about time something got done about it...

IMP leadership is for sure. you are the only one differentiating the two. (bomber, that means keeping them separate from each other)

all I am saying is that it looks like the same argument. and same result.

I can only speak for what I was involved with years ago.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 1:38:49

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

jagernacht Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 9:05:16

Originally posted by ddd:
Akula Jun 23rd 2017, 23:10:05
Any one notice you don't say you got deleted for cheating a couple of days ago?

i guess u failed to do your homework before making that statement

as for donny cheating, hell ya he has since 2025 he showed ME how to do it as a matter a fact

i still have that conversation saved, guess its time i send that to the mods. oh wait the mods dont give a fluff bout keepign the game even. whats good for one ISNT GOOD FOR ALL

PS - and i dont really give two fluffs this is simple to set the record straight akula

go back and read it all over again i aint bout to pull the post he made stating what he did.. i just loved showing you to be WRONG AGAIN!!!! LOL

BOMBER STILL OUT

Lol is this one of prime/rico's 'returning old schoolers'?
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

ddd Game profile

Jul 20th 2017, 14:35:08

ya one who thumped alot of peeps including u in the past

bomber

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 3:21:13

Originally posted by jagernacht:
Originally posted by ddd:
Akula Jun 23rd 2017, 23:10:05
Any one notice you don't say you got deleted for cheating a couple of days ago?

i guess u failed to do your homework before making that statement

as for donny cheating, hell ya he has since 2025 he showed ME how to do it as a matter a fact

i still have that conversation saved, guess its time i send that to the mods. oh wait the mods dont give a fluff bout keepign the game even. whats good for one ISNT GOOD FOR ALL

PS - and i dont really give two fluffs this is simple to set the record straight akula

go back and read it all over again i aint bout to pull the post he made stating what he did.. i just loved showing you to be WRONG AGAIN!!!! LOL

BOMBER STILL OUT

Lol is this one of prime/rico's 'returning old schoolers'?
I sent Primeval an old number of "Rico's" so are they the same person or not? This number is from 2012 I believe. Found it in an old phone. http://imgur.com/ibN2Xwg
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 3:25:30

Also Mob sent me 533 of the same messages. http://imgur.com/iijLHX7
Do as I say, not as I do.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 3:37:18

LOL
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 4:11:58

now now that sure is funny ----> http://imgur.com/iijLHX7
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The_Hawk

Jul 24th 2017, 4:53:04

Only 500 mob?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

ddd Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 6:02:09

jagernacht

so tell me what clan are you in, and how long have you been playing?

reason i ask is because if you havent been playing since the second reset of the old earth2025 u a puppy and needs to be taught a lesson

soooo

where ya be punk ass

Makinso Game profile

Jul 26th 2017, 13:32:51

You guys,

First of all, assumption is the mother of all fluff ups. That counts when making leadership decisions, admin decisions or whatever decision you attempt to make. Looking at this thread it's FULL OF assumptions. So guess what you guys are all breeding on?

I've lead succesful FFA tags with the brothers in it. (AoDT, CC and maybe he was even in Project DOOM can't remember)

I personally can not for 100% gaurantee that Donny/Billy is a legit duo playing or even were a legit duo when I lead. Why not? Because while i've seen and heard the duo playing. There's no 100% gaurantee that they are legit (as goes for any safelisting).
Besides that it is not MY or YOUR decision to delete / ban him. It's that of the mods and admins. And when it comes to having principals most people believe their judgement should be trusted (atleast from what I read)

Looking at how a 1a situation unfolded a few years back where RD hacked into GHQ and other clansites. We started by gathering viable and solid evidence of the breach. We by research made a case so tight that there could be no discussion about the who, what, where and when. There was no questioning, no gray area. It lead to bans, account deletions and the FULL RD tag being deleted. That is how radical or violent our admins/moderators will respond to hard proof of foul play. When it comes to grey areas "proof of foul play" it's up to the admins to decide how they wish to deal with it.

Looking at the current situation Donny and billy have been deleted and reinstated. I suspect because the grey area leaned in their favor. With no solid proof, this comes to a mod/admin decision. With no hard evidence of anything (in their favor or against them). Personally i'd say, respect whatever the admins decide and move on. If at a certain point you do manage to gather hard proof / evidence. Build your case and provide it to the admins/mods.

So unless IMPers/anti CC'ers are busy running a mass anti CC/Donny/Billy public propaganda campaign(which is your decision not mine), this discussion is pointless. Respect your admins/mods and the hard decisions they have to make in that "grey area".

Edited By: Makinso on Jul 26th 2017, 13:43:01
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2017, 3:35:26

Meh some people just don't have the integrity not to be a cheat. These are the people that would find a wallet on the sidewalk, take the cash out and throw it in the trash. Instead of calling the owner. Donny is that person.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 7:26:49

Say the people who are in one of hte biggest cheating tags out of FFA history. IMP / Takers. Bots, multies, deletions every set? Yet do I go around blaming you atm without hard proof?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2017, 12:42:23

I'm good. I've never seen anyone making any of those claims about me.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 14:51:07

I'm not defending or attacking anyone in this case. Just saying people are trying to use different measurements to justify their reasoning. It doesn't work that way.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 27th 2017, 15:26:55

Originally posted by Makinso:

Besides that it is not MY or YOUR decision to delete / ban him. It's that of the mods and admins. And when it comes to having principals most people believe their judgement should be trusted (atleast from what I read)

Agreed.

When it comes to grey areas "proof of foul play" it's up to the admins to decide how they wish to deal with it.

Also agreed.

Looking at the current situation Donny and billy have been deleted and reinstated. I suspect because the grey area leaned in their favor. With no solid proof, this comes to a mod/admin decision. With no hard evidence of anything (in their favor or against them).

You suspect wrong. I will not give further details on this since it could be considered "privileged" information. I will say that you are completely wrong. Its not your fault, really. You just don't understand what happened.

Personally i'd say, respect whatever the admins decide and move on.

Agreed again.

Respect your admins/mods and the hard decisions they have to make in that "grey area".

Agreed a fourth time. Especially the "admins" part.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 19:55:47

That's okay primeval. But aslong as there is no solid proof provided to admins of these guys cheating leading to their deletion or ban. I can't speak for or against them. Simple as that.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 27th 2017, 19:58:30

That's okay primeval. But aslong as there is no solid proof provided to admins of these guys cheating leading to their deletion or ban. I can't speak for or against them. Simple as that.

Who's to say that didn't happen and you're just not aware of it?

PatriotIMP

Jul 27th 2017, 20:32:15

Originally posted by Primeval:

Who's to say that didn't happen and you're just not aware of it?

if there's aliens then where are they?

PatriotIMP

Jul 27th 2017, 20:33:57

so like, admins are like area51. or the secret government, like, gnarly dude!

they should just tell us cuz we have a right to know, we're citizens of this galaxy!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2017, 15:14:28

They are not my aliens! I refuse to accept their ascendancy to the supreme council!