Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 1:49:52

Just for the remainder of the set. I will be in an arranged war next set. Would that be too much to ask for? I am using the name of my first 1A alliance in E2025 as my tagname.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 1:58:51

That means from every untag, solotag and everything larger than solo.

zipper Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 11:11:14

so you want a dnh for this set so you can war next set?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 13:31:50

no just saying, im going back to my tag next set

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 13:46:29

I sure am confused. So do I farm you this set or next set?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 16:43:33

Ok, IMP is Dead to me. Whoever is warring IMP in the future. They just made a new enemy for life.

patriottawnn Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 17:08:58

lol@smegma

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 17:11:01

well smegma next set, you will be in IMP dying! so you might wanna do it now.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 17:22:12

Syko, buddy. Calm down, eh?

You're blowing this whole thing way out of proportion.

If all you want to do is self-farm and compete for the top net, there is nothing stopping you from doing that.

In fact, I'll even help you do that if you like. But to come up here on FFAT and just spout your anger at Patriot and make it generally about IMP just isn't fair, bro. :(

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 17:30:38

Well after all the harsh words insite. The idiot grabbed my top country. It's all personal from here.

Moderator. Please close thread.

zipper Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 17:40:34

you can't just say...
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Moderator. Please close thread.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 17:41:42

To further elaborate my meaning of personal. I mean only in ffa. Not anything else. And not in real life, because I know that concern has come up in the past. Just want clarity.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 17:51:33

Syko,

T'aint nothing wrong with dying. In fact it can be downright fun.

Relax, have a drink and sit by the side of the pool. It's a game dude.

Nov 5th 2015, 17:58:46

Originally posted by smegma:
Syko,

T'aint nothing wrong with dying. In fact it can be downright fun.

Relax, have a drink and sit by the side of the pool. It's a game dude.

smegma knows how to enjoy the game!

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 17:59:59

if you enjoy the game at the expense of others, you are doing it wrong.

to marginalize someones efforts because it is "just a game" shows how badly you misunderstand others goals. a months work is a months work, no matter the project. only simple minded fools will discount it.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 5th 2015, 18:03:02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 18:04:54

While there is merit in that, there needs to be balance, in a game where grabs are an integral part of the game. One must accept grabs and retals. But also those who make grabs also must learn not to abuse people.

The one thing that I personally find ridiculous is people complaining about top-feeding. If you get big countries, people will grab it.

There just needs to be balance and not overdo it.

Love
Smegma

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:06:35

yeah, IMP has a long history in that balance right? wait......no.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:08:10

i can see it coming like a freight train. IMP has some numbers now. you are going to get fluffy, and you will be torn down for 6 months. it is a cycle that is a decade old.

lets break that cycle huh?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 5th 2015, 18:08:49

Originally posted by mrford:
if you enjoy the game at the expense of others, you are doing it wrong.

to marginalize someones efforts because it is "just a game" shows how badly you misunderstand others goals. a months work is a months work, no matter the project.

you don't play this to feed your family unless you're a professional gamer. so to marginalize is actually pretty acceptable. a re-evaluation of one's time perhaps is in order.

landgrabbing is part of the game and it is up to the player to keep the land.

straight out of the front page "Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire."

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:10:34

just because you dont value something doesnt mean no one else is allowed to. that is an extremely stupid mindset, and it is one that will alienate your clan quickly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 5th 2015, 18:19:53

i am not saying i don't value it and they are not allowed. At some point, it becomes useless to put your body through so much stress when you don't use it for the basic needs to survive in life: shelter, security, and food.

where do you draw the line? how many people have crossed the line and done something they've regretted(and this goes for other people playing other games or other hobbies). yes, value it, and unless it is threatening your survival, i will not condone this behavior.

take yourself out of the game box and prioritize what's real in life

Donny Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:20:32

I sure am confused. So do I farm you this set or next set?

Lol
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:24:37

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
i am not saying i don't value it and they are not allowed. At some point, it becomes useless to put your body through so much stress when you don't use it for the basic needs to survive in life: shelter, security, and food.

where do you draw the line? how many people have crossed the line and done something they've regretted(and this goes for other people playing other games or other hobbies). yes, value it, and unless it is threatening your survival, i will not condone this behavior.

take yourself out of the game box and prioritize what's real in life

why do you always assume people that care about this game have poorly prioritized lives? that is an extremely arrogant and childish viewpoint. i guess it is to be expected.

some of us are capable of caring about a game and taking care of our priorities. it is called intelligence. it is also called caring about the time we DO spend on the game. for someone to just fluff on it makes that time wasted. are you smart enough to understand that?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 5th 2015, 18:27:04

yes, some of you. not all of you. can you understand that?

Nov 5th 2015, 18:27:37

let me add, if you're capable of doing it, then move along.

Thanks,

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:29:12

i am willing to bet i spend less time on my countries than you do.

get your priorities in order loser.

see how stupid that sounds?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 18:31:39

yeah, IMP has a long history in that balance right? wait......no.

Considering that I have never been in IMP, and have only been with PANLV, and NBK, I could care less about your thoughts on IMP

However using this enlightened philosophy of yours, please kindly enlighten me as to why there is a problem with whatever that grab is about (an I haven't paid attention to) and yet you seem to have no moral quandaries about CC killing off my countries after I made 1 single grab.

Seems rather hypocritical to me.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:33:30

i am not talking about the grabs or this situation at all.

every one of my posts have been about patriots bullfluff devaluation of others time and effort.

not comprehending that makes you kinda look like a fool. grabbing a war clan is your own risk. not mine. you initiated that interaction, not them. that is a rather large difference.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 18:34:58

i am not talking about the grabs or this situation at all.

every one of my posts have been about patriots bullfluff devaluation of others time and effort.

not comprehending that makes you kinda look like a fool.

LOL at that sidestep.

What a hypocrite

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:35:29

i dont think that word means what you think it means.

im not in CC.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:37:10

let me clarify a bit more. one and a half of the last 12 sets i have been taged CC.

that is 2 years.

edit: not to mention the hour or 2 i spent fluffing donny out about randomly farming my countries this set.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 5th 2015, 18:40:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 18:43:50

I wasn't saying you were in CC

I was just soliciting your opinion on the contrast between (from what I read above ) someone top-feeding a country and you statement that it is not right to set someone back a months work, but yet think it is OK for CC to set me back a months work instead of taking a retal.

There seems to be a disconnect in your logic.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:47:45

as i said, none of my posts were about any topfeed. they were about the devaluation of time and effort that patriot was making. nowhere did i say it was okay for CC to kill you over one grab. I did say tht you initiated the contact though, so the fault is inherently your own.

read a bit better and you wont look so stupid. or butthurt. i know you are butthurt because you keep twisting things to your narrative that doesnt exist.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 5th 2015, 18:50:35
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 18:51:39

Such name calling for no reason at all makes you seem so petty and childish

Try having an intelligent exchange of viewpoints.

It is such a waste to have to resort to name calling because are not able to defend your views.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 18:51:52

Smegma, you are misinformed, it started before the Landgrab on me. Patriot was doing it to PANLV and TKO and I told him, IMP doesn't work like that anymore. Well apparently he showed me IMP does. Primes lack of control over Patriot is what Destroyed IMP the last time around. It is what is going to destroy it this time. I voiced my dislike towards patriots actions and I said I would be back next set. So when I solo tagged(I did it because I didn't want my countries destroyed by a potential war with PANLV) Patriot decided to do it to me just to be a fluff. So theres a lot more to the story than you realize. Well Rest in Peace IMP. This will be one of the last sets your tagname lives in FFA.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Nov 5th 2015, 18:54:15

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 18:54:37

Sorry Syko, I had no idea about IMP's internal politics and was just gleaning what I could from the posts

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 18:57:19

Syko,

But like I said, I have to sympathy for countries being top-feed. Your case is about politics though I did not catch that.

Nov 5th 2015, 18:57:20

i am willing to bet i spend less time on my countries than you do.

get your priorities in order loser.

see how stupid that sounds?

i probably do :) it doesn't mean i don't have my priorities in order though.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:02:34

Smegma, it's not about the top-feed. It's about the reason he did it. I don't give a crap about the Top-Feed.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 19:04:12

Smegma, it's not about the top-feed. It's about the reason he did it. I don't give a crap about the Top-Feed.

I thought I said I understand that? (Now)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:05:58

Ah, I see. now we are on the same page.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:07:36

Such name calling for no reason at all makes you seem so petty and childish

Try having an intelligent exchange of viewpoints.

It is such a waste to have to resort to name calling because are not able to defend your views.

im calling you foolish, and an butthurt because that is what you are acting like. you have just been making fluff up this entire conversation. the devolution from an intelligent conversation originated on your end, friend. like putting words in peoples mouths to suit your point.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 5th 2015, 19:09:47
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 5th 2015, 19:09:15

as i said, none of my posts were about any topfeed. they were about the devaluation of time and effort that patriot was making. nowhere did i say it was okay for CC to kill you over one grab. I did say tht you initiated the contact though, so the fault is inherently your own.

read a bit better and you wont look so stupid. or butthurt. i know you are butthurt because you keep twisting things to your narrative that doesnt exist.

i said it was acceptable to marginalize because I doubt you play this game for the basic needs of a human to survive. When you realize this, and you have the intelligence you mentioned above mrford, then you start asking is the stress worth it? should i play this game? should i chill back and not take it too seriously?

NO game is worth the amount of stress syko is putting himself under. Some people can handle it and others cant. Syko's history of self deleting, blaming everybody for the action of one person, and abandoning "brothers" he claimed to have are indicators that he cannot and he has to step away. So does that panlv fellow because had he played his cards right, our convo would have been a lot better just like the convo i had with Warster.

I was getting hate mail from both people. Warster messaged me, we remember the good old times, talked about attlenet, and went our separate ways. All hits from me ceased and they kept their land. EZ PZ

syko, i don't consider you a brother cuz i always knew your colors and weak heart for war. However, i do consider you enough to tell you...YOU NEED HELP!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 19:10:17

Oh well I just some people are just not capable of an intelligent conversation or defending their views.

So I guess I'll drop down to your level. Well my penis is bigger than yours. So there.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:11:23

I am not speaking specifically of the syko case though.

you devalue peoples time and effort because of your view. you are acting like you are incapable of seeing others viewpoints. all im saying.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:11:53

Oh well I just some people are just not capable of an intelligent conversation or defending their views.

So I guess I'll drop down to your level. Well my penis is bigger than yours. So there.

saying you were acting intelligent doesnt mean you were acting intelligent.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 5th 2015, 19:13:36

btw, at no point was i forbidden to landgrab. If you don't have a pact with the clan im in, you are getting grabbed LOL

cuz you had a fat country with low defense therefore making you yummy in my tummy?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 19:13:57

Nope my penis is still bigger than yours.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2015, 19:15:08

Nope my penis is still bigger than yours.

it is difficult to intelligently defend your viewpoint when your opposition makes your viewpoint up for you.

intelligently figure that out. or go for the penis.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2015, 19:18:28

Sorry ford. It is going to like last time. I am going to make you suck off my dog first before you can touch me penis.