Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 15:44:32

but i been watching CBS where it seems that they're discussing that commuting in a car is hazardous for women's mental and physical health. durrrr. but what caught my attention was the researcher who said she switched the air vent to recirculate to avoid the pollution. she wasn't even blonde. anyway, i disagree with that strategy because it doesn't let any fresh air in, and might exacerbate the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning. it's great for warming up the car, but you don't want leave it in that position if the windows are rolled up.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Apr 27th 2013, 16:24:13

and i just heard a tree fall down. what bloody moron is running around my neighborhood chopping down the few trees that we do have? hmm, should probably update my sig to state that I'm trolling under the influence so that the mods can take the appropriate emergency actions.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 19:08:17

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2013, 22:03:02

Amazingly enough, in my previous life as a well-to-do American Suburbanite I would commute to work every day, it would normally run about an hour each way through reasonably heavy traffic. And I used to think a lot about Road Ragers since there were so many in the traffic. The ones that really scared me were the legion of secretaries also in the commute that were beating their steering wheels, screaming obscenities out their windows and gesticulating wildly at anyone who watched their meltdown, and then I'd think about U.S. gun laws and realized that out of the women on the commute, perhaps 3 or 4 of them would be armed, and then maybe one of those was experiencing that monthy discomfort and you were taking your life in your hands while communting.

I upped my life insurance for that reason.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

May 8th 2013, 23:16:57

why up life insurance? they can't aim properly when they're on the rag. how well would you aim with cramps and bloating?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2013, 6:52:57

Dude, a woman in a rampage is a dangerous thing. Never underestimate them.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!