Verified:

scottb Game profile

Mar 6th 2017, 13:30:20

Is there any way to add some simple graphics to the game? For example, a worldwide map that shows each of the countries (laid out over grids to show growth or loss of land after attacks)? It would be a nice addition to the game and make it more fun to see changes in various countries.

Also...... why can't we see every country in the game when we look at the score? This drives me nuts that I can't scroll through all countries and look for either potential allies or targets.

Scott

Marshal Game profile

Mar 6th 2017, 15:06:26

graphics: probably but cost would be higher loading time and lag and qz would need to invest on new hardware and find time to code those.

scores list limit: there's probably proper reason for that but its been like that since .......
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2017, 1:57:58

I like the way the game is presented. The idea of showing "borders" between countries would be kind of tough. For me, the scores list serves as a list of bordering countries, and thus, those most open for and likely if they're fat to be attacked by me for land. I never double tap, and usually there isn't a problem, unless you run across one of those players who just can't stand to lose their hard won fatness to me. And thus there's hate and discontent, even if that player has hit one guy five or ten times to get that fat in the first place. So, I might take a bite too. I could conceivably do the same thing and farm the hell out of the fat guy, but I don't do that. Unless, they ask for it, by over retaliation usually.

I always didn't like those players that have zero guts to hit somebody in their scores list versus farming the hell out of a guy who's just getting started. Being able to examine the game by scanning the entire scores list is kinda over the top for me. I understand that it gives players of a certain type an advantage to find this useful. But if I was to have my preferences, there would be no way to examine the entire country list, you'd have to use the tools already provided within the game, such as your scores list, news feed, search. etc.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

omegasly Game profile

Mar 8th 2017, 18:37:33

Intriguing but its nice having the game be text based. Very simple and does what its supposed to do.

bannedagayn

Mar 30th 2017, 19:13:48

yes good old text based games. Zork! Bring it back!

Dotalltrump Game profile

Apr 4th 2017, 7:31:48

I very much prefer it this way :)

obala Game profile

Jun 4th 2017, 8:01:04

I tried one promisance variant with graphics :) Not so bad but I like good old text based games.

seodeveloping Game profile

Jun 6th 2017, 22:38:50

That would be a great addition to the game!

TaranAlvein Game profile

Jul 16th 2017, 1:12:01

I don't really think you could, unless you grouped the countries by networth or something, which would cause rapid continental drift. Still, it could be interesting.