Verified:

scottb Game profile

Jan 30th 2017, 11:43:54

Are there any other players of this game who would like to see the following? :

1) At the end of the game, receive a summary of your country that shows actions you took, actions that were taken against you and the results of both.
2) What your final standing was and the score of ALL the countries in your game (this is incredibly frustrating to me to only be able to see countries around my networth and the top ten...I want to see ALL countries in the score section)
3) If your country is killed, a summary of your country before death and the cause of your country's death (e.g., the kill run or the other countries that caused your country's demise)

Marshal Game profile

Jan 30th 2017, 13:43:58

1. yes

2. we see all our stats in game profile, whole scores are available on 3rd party sites but still not bad to see all countries on prev set's list

3. if logins to dead country then sees attackers and cause of death (99.999% of cases its killrun and rest its suicide by pci dropping to 0)
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The Joker Game profile

Feb 19th 2017, 19:21:54

It's awesome

Ratski Game profile

Feb 23rd 2017, 0:01:51

We have a tool called market tool on the stones, site, it has all the stats described here, It has ranks for primary, alliances, and Express. It shows ranks, and by clicking on any country, you want , you can see who they hit ,and who hit them. But not the country's military stats , you still have too do you own spy ops.
Originally posted by Marshal:
1. yes

2. we see all our stats in game profile, whole scores are available on 3rd party sites but still not bad to see all countries on prev set's list

3. if logins to dead country then sees attackers and cause of death (99.999% of cases its kill run and rest its suicide by pci dropping to 0)

00Rosso Game profile

Feb 23rd 2017, 4:29:46

more cowbell...

Marshal Game profile

Feb 23rd 2017, 14:14:36

Originally posted by Ratski:
We have a tool called market tool on the stones, site, it has all the stats described here, It has ranks for primary, alliances, and Express. It shows ranks, and by clicking on any country, you want , you can see who they hit ,and who hit them. But not the country's military stats , you still have too do you own spy ops.

har de har, its still 3rd party site and all alliances hosting sites have market tool and countrysearch (not for soloservers maybe but for those there are eestats and earthgraphs).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....