Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 20:37:03

consensual sex and the birth of a baby, how are homosexuals ever going to be able to grow up? oh, we're not allowed to discuss the non-mating habits of homosexuals because it might embarrass them. i should check the news, the Supreme Court was supposed to get their hearing aids checked today, or some such nonsense.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Mar 26th 2013, 20:47:22

you're just trolling Dibs. yes, well, that is what i do.

braden Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 21:11:31

no, homos will burn in hell for eternity; that is trolling.

Mar 26th 2013, 21:56:07

are there gay peoples who have faith in God? are they allowed to practice religion? what kind of religious beliefs do they have?

braden Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 22:03:56

if you can find a church that will marry you, all the power to both you and that church- nobody should be able to tell EITHER one of them they can't do it.

if you can not find a church to marry you, you CAN NOT force them to marry you- the federal government, on the other hand, SHOULD NOT be allowed to deprive you of insurance or pension or any other sort of payment based off your LACK of marriage within a church. if a church will NOT marry you, it is the issue of the state to accept the union and all it may give the partner.

this is the best of both worlds, religion get to keep what they believe to be true or fair and everybody else gets what they believe to be true or fair.

this, i believe, we call compromise?

Mar 26th 2013, 22:08:29

shouldn't be too difficult to find a church to marry me. they'll ask have you ever lived in sin, and I'll say no.

braden Game profile

Mar 26th 2013, 22:22:51

i said yes, i have sinned my entire life- when i was baptized i was aked if i would, from here out, turn from evil and instead turn towards God and good.

I still drink and smoke to excess, but they never asked me if i would live my life sober.

Mar 26th 2013, 22:31:48

they wouldn't need to, you made your pact with God, not them.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2013, 23:22:21

Religion is like a penis. It's nice that you may have one, but please keep it in your pants in public, don't whip it out and wave it around and try to stick it down people's throats.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Mar 26th 2013, 23:26:23

i have to tolerate other people's religion because i'm not allowed to rip their heads off and fluff diwn their necks.

braden Game profile

Mar 27th 2013, 5:53:18

cerb: everything in your life is like your penis: your opinion on other peoples opinion should be kept in your pants with your penis, otherwise you have no right on this planet to ask that they keep their religious opinion in their pants with their penis

by you opening your mouth and telling them what to do, they are now also justified in opening their mouth and telling you what to do.

see how fun this is?

braden Game profile

Mar 27th 2013, 5:54:06

dibs: you can fluff anywhere you want, just not in other peoples water. we don't need cholera and dysentery, thank you very much

Mar 27th 2013, 6:37:51

but i was quiet until i got tired of them telling me what to do.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2013, 7:13:28

Braden, life is all about ass! You're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or acting like it.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!