Verified:

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 6th 2024, 14:01:57

Would you Fix Health Care

or

Fix the Economy

Me I would pick Health Care

Cause with that i think everything else would fall in line after you fix one thing cause if you keep trying to fix everything you never fix a damn thing
but what do I know
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2024, 14:11:47

Hard choices there. Our food system is pretty bad as well, leading to many healthcare issues in the first place.

Also, we need to make a plan for when AI/automation/robots start replacing people at jobs.

TL;DR: I don't know :p

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Feb 6th 2024, 14:29:18

AI is a worry because it will be used by those in power to eradicate jobs and push people further into dependency on the govt. If it were used for good, those who's job AI is given to do, will let that person be FREE live a full life. Unfortunately, the powers won't allow that person to live a life free of work, and requires us to work and slave away for our entire lives to be able to take a week off and eat potato chips at home once a year and once AI takes that job, that person has no idea how to survive anymore because we don't even know how to live and the government has made it impossible to life a free life once you lose your chosen slavery position to AI.

Food.
Healthcare
Two Party Politics
Federal Reserve Banking
Insurance companies
Corporate Sponsorship
Career Congress Persons
Corporate Personhood
Taxation
Racism/Bigotry/Hate being propagated by the politicians in order to stoke division amongst the population
Constitutional Values
Electorate oversite by the people

I could go on.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2024, 23:29:58

Without a strong economy everything else tumbles, it's common sense, weak economy, weak everything else, if everyone goes on government s pocket, who is left paying for the tab??

Come on people, it's basic math!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

momo Game profile

Feb 8th 2024, 21:28:06

Hang all the mofo politicians, things will improve immediately!