Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2013, 5:44:26

That there are an extraordinary amount of advertisements on TV from insurance companies?

It seems that there is a Geico, Progressive, State Farm, and Allstate commercial on every commercial break on TV.

And you wonder why insurance rates are so very fluffing high.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 30th 2013, 10:47:40

i don't really know because up until 3 months ago i didn't watch TV. i mostly see Medicare gimmick commercials. "Don't Worry. Our Products Are 100% Free. C'mon Give Them A Try. The Life You Save May Be Your Own." oh, and the medical malpractice lawyers stating that if you or a loved one has died recently, please call our number we want your inheritance.

meh, i was sorting through my junk pile, found a set of rabbit ears, and decided to see if they worked now. don't get every channel on the planet, but i found some old movies and sitcoms to watch.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2013, 20:00:46

Oh, yeah, forgot about those drug and medical malpractice advertisements. LOL And the need a scooter store and we can provide all your ostomy, diaper and diabetes supplies and bill the government for it at no cost to you. LOL There's a cost, it's just not directly out of your money, it's a sneaky end around that gets it out of the taxpayers money, thus tax rates remain high.

Mar 30th 2013, 20:29:09

don't forget about the Federally Guaranteed reverse mortgage commercials. the government guarantees that nobody will profit by making enough money to buy a home, or some such nonsense. please, stay alive a bit longer... we haven't made you suffer enough yet.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2013, 1:37:19

It's gonna get a lot worse first, Dibs. Homeland Security is now in the process of being heavily armed. Heed this warning America, arm yourselves.

Mar 31st 2013, 1:51:58

meh, I'll fart in their general direction which will set off all their alarms, which will trigger the bomb.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2013, 7:08:29

I don't think you can fart away hollow points, dude. But you can surely try.

Twain Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 13:01:13

Cerberus: Probably a bad sign that the only people with the money to advertise are pharmaceuticals, insurance companies, and beer companies.

unpro Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 15:07:11

havent had cable for 11 years or so. not an issue to me :D

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2013, 19:20:41

Originally posted by Twain:
Cerberus: Probably a bad sign that the only people with the money to advertise are pharmaceuticals, insurance companies, and beer companies.

I quite have to agree on this point. It is a bad sign. There are worse though, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better, if it ever does get better.

Apr 4th 2013, 23:02:36

Is it just the media, or is healthcare fraud becoming more common? suppose i should be happy that they're at least catching 6% of the crooks who are defrauding medicare.