Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 21:20:07

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37827936/

we can't afford to bail out the home owners, because we're spending the billions bailing out the people who suckered them into agreeing to a loan that they can't pay back to buy the over-priced property to begin with.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

nimrodix Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 23:46:40

lol
Obama hardly started all this.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 0:00:31

Obama saved America's economy. What should have happened as a result of this is a portion of all the mortgages should have been considered paid off ... seeing as how these same tax payers paid for the bailout its better than leaving them on the hook and making them pay twice.

Viceroy Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 0:41:01

That'd make a little too much sense.

Heck, I just think its funny that I have to pay taxes. As a federal employee, I find it mildly ironic that they are taxing the money they themselves are giving me. Who says the government is inefficient?

Edited By: Viceroy on Jun 22nd 2010, 0:41:36
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:18:58

lol, you're paying your own wages
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 4:42:24

I've wondered why it didn't make sense for the government to just pay off the mortgages rather then give a handout. The companies still get the money, they also get relieved of toxic debt and people get their houses. It's stupid that it came to either solution but the one I just proposed at least has benefit for everyone.
Smarter than your average bear.

The Saint Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 11:27:29

Edited By: The Saint on Jun 22nd 2010, 12:08:33

The Saint Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 11:27:58

Edited By: The Saint on Jun 22nd 2010, 12:09:36

The Saint Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 11:28:19

Edited By: The Saint on Jun 22nd 2010, 12:09:05

The Saint Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 11:33:11

Originally posted by Detmer:
Obama saved America's economy. What should have happened as a result of this is a portion of all the mortgages should have been considered paid off ... seeing as how these same tax payers paid for the bailout its better than leaving them on the hook and making them pay twice.

Obama saved our economy, you been drinking the Kool Aid again. I see you were educated in a Gov. School, and I'm sure you beleive the US is a Democracy.

The Saint Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 11:54:18

Originally posted by The Saint:
Originally posted by nimrodix:
lol
Obama hardly started all this.

It started when Fanny and Freddy gave to many home loans to Insipid Minorities who weren't smart enough to know what they were getting into. 89% of the loans were given to Blacks. Now I wonder why our Black Ass Commi President wants to forgive their loans. If uneducated people weren't allowed to Vote, Obama would never have been voted into office. We can blame it on the Gov. School System.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 13:43:43

Originally posted by Detmer:

Obama saved our economy, you been drinking the Kool Aid again. I see you were educated in a Gov. School, and I'm sure you beleive the US is a Democracy.

So you think it would have been better if the banks that contained a large portion of American's money just disappeared, leaving those people SOL? I am sure that magically vanishing the average American's money is going to help the economy!

The Saint Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 13:59:55

The money was insured in the banks through the Gov. GMAC and Chry. were not banks and AIG wasn't a bank and many of the other that received $ are not banks and the only banks that got $ were the Big Banks that backed Obama, the local banks got fluff and they produce most of the loans to small employers. Most of the people that are being foreclosed on didn't have $ in the banks. They got into homes with no money down. They got a house and had nothing and they will be kicked out of the house with nothing.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:04:27

I am not seeing the point you are trying to make...

de1i Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:21:55

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
- Douglas Adams

Detmer Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 15:25:05

Originally posted by de1i:
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
- Douglas Adams

Truer words have never been spoken

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 20:59:57

By that logic the only two Presidents fit for the job were Washington and Gerald Ford.
Smarter than your average bear.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 21:07:36

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
By that logic the only two Presidents fit for the job were Washington and Gerald Ford.

I am alright with that assessment.