Verified:

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 6:24:59

i'd say it's more other teams are good, not that the US is bad!!

spawn Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 8:43:10

it fails because you call it soccer...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

MrCobalt Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 10:50:18

Hehe nice. I think the picture is from Western Ukraine, at least when I went visiting there in May, we drove by something that looked the same, even took some pictures. It's a promo thing for Ukraine/Poland Euro 2012 I believe...

Edited By: MrCobalt on Jul 13th 2010, 10:52:23
See Original Post

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 15:02:16

So would you say the pitch of the pitch is off?

Speaking of which, soccer fails because American's already have a pitch, thrown by a pitcher, in a game that isn't football, which isn't the same football the world plays anyways.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

AoS Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 15:06:36

The U.S. only fails at things that don't matter. :P

Like wars, environmental disasters, education, and health care.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

Akula|-|

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2010, 15:19:13

i know of one used to have round here on the side of a mountain
SOL - AT
AoDT - FFA

men in black are the white knights of the night !

i81u812 Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 16:06:25

I thought we win at environmental disasters, we have lots of them and suck at doing anything about there for were good at them hell we can even create our own even when there's not a natural environmental disaster anywhere in sight.

Hick

Jul 13th 2010, 17:19:43

Id rather watch paint dry than watch soccer. find a real sport.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 17:21:05

we have soccer in the US? thought that was some kinda euro-trash junk.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Angel1 Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 4:19:23

All the "football" sports and rugby originated out of the same sport. "Football" is simply bestowed upon the version of the sport that dominates a particular area. The versions come from the time that people decided to make real rules for the game. They disagreed about what those rules shoud be; hence, Rugby Football, Association Football, and Gridiron (American) Football evolved out of disagreements.

For your information, Association Football is most often referred to as "football" throughout the world. For your further information, the name "soccer" evolves from "Association Football" and originated in England.

Association --> Soc --> Soccer

American soccer is not as good because Association Football is not the dominant football in America. Plain and simple. To each their own.
-Angel1