Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2023, 4:21:48

Don't tell him I play it for the only server I play atm, braden. I dunno if his heart can take it.

Long time no flufftalk, archy. I drive a 1979 Datsun 280ZX. You can ride in the hatch because it's tough to fit 5 up front.

fluff was in a house fire that bubbled all the glass even. Plastic on the mirrors was all molten. Looked like the thing survived a volcano. Looked like the garage collapsed onto it too I mean. Car was cooked.

Under the hood tho, not a speck of dust. All original and she LOVES to show her horses. You have to learn how to let the clutch go without burning rubber and being at 20 mph in 1st gear haha. Reminds me of the old 80s Vettes. Only about 50k on her and the steel on it didn't allow a bit of damage. I'm about $5k into the body and replacing everything that wasn't high grade steel/original. I had to order all original parts because I didn't wanna mess too much with her natural state. She's a fire car and she's beautiful now. Can't believe she got dumped for $2500. Got a $25,000 heater now for a few Gs and about 100 hours of work. I'll drive her off a cliff someday and die with the most beautiful lady I've ever seen haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 1st 2023, 5:08:27
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit