Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2023, 5:51:57

Lol.

1) Yes. Please do. Hahaha. Love it.

2) I'm not in support of it, no. I think alliances and collusion should be allowed on the solos. Super unpopular opinion, but that's where I land on it. If I have to choose between Ratski and his neighbor not being able to hit the same target while LaF members simultaneously share their country numbers to avoid each other and game the market together VS Ratski and his neighbor being able to do whatever the hell they want while LaF very much colludes in "acceptable" ways, I'm very much choosing the latter. I don't really understand how people gaming the market together vs gaming their grabbing/war together is different. Neither should be allowed or both, and since it's impossible to enforce neither being allowed, logic leads me to the collusion rules being unfair to the average player who ACTUALLY plays alone, so I've always been a 1 man opposition to that.

Last Point) I trust the mod team more than I ever have by a long shot, but don't like the position it puts them in. If it's a good mix of killers and netters coming to decisions together, I love it. But historically, biases played harder on SOTS than any other single instance a mod may have ever had a bias, so I'm nervous to revisit a situation that was terrible for Elders, and resulted in some of the only purples that true ICN play the game pure dudes like Thunder and Link ever experienced.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 15th 2023, 6:17:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit