Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2023, 16:20:00

*realizes data doesn't support what he's saying on multiple levels*

*pivots to crying about a war he doesn't even know the politics of*

I personally prefer even wars. The closer they are the better. Love to stonewall and you only get that opportunity if the war is close or your side is losing. Both are preferred to blowouts for me. So that's another incorrect generalization that most most most wardogs favorite aspect of war is winning. In reality if you polled 10 wardogs on what their favorite aspect of war is, I think around 8 would say stonewalling. So data again doesn't support what you're saying.

Let's try this. I'll speak for you. "Wow Derrick, that's some surprising data to me. It turns out I was very wrong about everything I've said here and war consistently increases game membership. Wardogs are a closer family than I thought. Turns out war for the majority is about spending time with old friends, and despite a few loud voices, seems to actually just be a fun low drama affair when you consider that of the 60-80 people that were warring together, only really 3 or 4 ever really talk. The rest were just there to hang with old friends and hope to wall."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 2nd 2023, 16:29:41
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit