Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2023, 17:33:16

Originally posted by BlackHole:

Can we reset, you and I? I don't think we have to be so mean to each other.

I mean, as long as you continue to make disingenuous statements and generalizations to support your tired narrative that literally no one supports you in or cares about in the least, it's gonna be tough for you. I was just saying to someone yesterday I wished I liked you better, because it'd be good for game theater if I did. I just find you to be an incredibly annoying complainer especially when it comes to speaking about wardogs and the war meta.

You can have a full convo going where the only dogs talking are being friendly and having productive debate, like me, uj, mdevol with non-LaF netters like KoH and Teritus, and you'll still just dump a generalization like "That seems like a fun idea, but it wouldn't allow people to grief other people they don't like in the game. And it wouldn't allow one tag to have a huge numbers advantage over the other.

Both core elements of what a lot of players in this game want."

That generalization is not only accusatory towards those playing the more popular, better recruitment tool, arguably funner meta within the game, it's wrong and does not represent a single one of us posting here. It doesn't represent me, it doesn't represent uj, but as wardogs, we should both find offense to it and take it as an insult.

Stop crying about where one guy touched you and look at the bigger picture. You're missing the orgy because you're stuck complaining about 1 attendee.