Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2023, 21:51:51

So the quote I thought was highly immature complaining, insulting, worthless to the conversation, unproductive, annoying and untrue was this one:

Originally posted by BlackHole:

That seems like a fun idea, but it wouldn't allow people to grief other people they don't like in the game. And it wouldn't allow one tag to have a huge numbers advantage over the other.

Both core elements of what a lot of players in this game want.

Just because you happen to agree with statistics that were presented to refute disingenuous statements, or otherwise outright lies you made about war causing people to leave, which God bless I'm glad you understand facts as facts, does not make that statement any less of highly immature complaining, insulting, worthless to the conversation, unproductive, annoying and untrue fluff to derail a productive conversation.

I stand by that. Like, did you think anything productive would come out of that statement aside from derailing the conversation with crybaby bullfluff? Because that's the only outcome possible I see. Annnnnnd congrats. You succeeded bro.

To reiterate, I actually have literally no problem with you if you stop doing that, but I find it so immature, and I'm irritated you managed to derail another productive thread.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 2nd 2023, 22:04:51
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit