Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2023, 16:26:59

LaF farming the crap out of untagged and killing them when they responded causing a poor pathway to entry into the game is ACTUALLY a part of the reason the bots were made. It's not conjecture based on my experience, bhole, it's a statement of fact. They decided that netters constantly hitting new players for land was bad, so they made an alternative in bots that could balance the market and allow netters to gain land without farming the crap outta newbs. That's actual history. That's not a criticism of LaF. I'm sure they'd happily admit that's why bots were introduced by their suggestion, to stop hitting new players for land. And we're saying we preferred when LaF did that to win to the bot farming alternative, despite LaF doing their due diligence to eliminate what they viewed as a thing they did that was negative to new players. I'm not complaining about anyone or pointing any fingers or crying. You see? It's just a normal conversation where I add some old history, and mix it with opinion.

The difference between that and what you do, bhole, is that you rely on 1 experience that you've had with 1 player 1 time in the 4 total sets you've ever played, and make sweeping generalizations about the community that often defy historical fact, insult players and are frankly lies. One can only argue that if you aren't lying on purpose, that you're just woefully ignorant. And your statements, much like the one I'm responding to, come off only as complaining about a person or complaining about a tag, rather than offering anything to conversations. I think you just want people to listen to you grovel and whine, and often make statements JUST to complain and offer literally nothing else. That's not a normal conversation. It's annoying.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 4th 2023, 16:45:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit