Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2023, 0:17:34

For the record, people like Requiem WERE a prime example of people who were for nerfing things like CD and AB and such to increase parity, before people like you who can't see beyond the taint they're latched onto like a leach came along and pushed all but very few of us who play both sides out. I'm not uncommon. I'm just uncommon now.

People like you hardlining issues to s the d of your people is all that's left, and the community is suffering for it. But don't fluffin get it twisted. The only changes that happened have been to support LaF. If LaF wasn't for it, it wouldn't have happened.

It's like Trump v Democrats in the US. People on either side will essentially stop having an opinion and just blindly support their horse rather than having the most civil view of being able to agree and disagree with both. The world is so vitriolic now, and while politics here tend to mirror that, it's highly disappointing sheep like you, and not those who can see both sides, are the loudest voices.

Let it be known, I'm for this change, but I'm not for that fluffhead who just tried to manipulate my words, and you can be both!!!

....also, just do Bomb Buildings op. It's the old AB x2 for CS destruction.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 19th 2023, 0:48:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit