Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2023, 5:30:12

Your scope is so limited lol. I dunno. LaF got FSed 2 times in the last 5 years and started the hitting once. After those sets signed a CF that would have lasted the next year, had changes not gone into effect. That's hardly "getting forced to war every set." That's getting forced to war twice in a 5 year period.

From what I can tell, Gerdler made some people mad that generally aren't all mad at LaF at the same time. SOL and SoF, for example, have often aligned with LaF. The fact that they were all mad at LaF at once says more about LaF than it does the opposition.

Further, Elders membership at its peak was essentially a rag-tag group of people from a variety of small tags that LaF had repeatedly harassed and threatened over the years. When a group with essentially only that in common come together, and grow to a point of being as large and powerful, it also says more about LaF than it does its former victims that they were unable to run off. You made more enemies than you have players in your tag, and you want to blame the fact that, what, your enemies worked together?

Again, I think you're being intentionally naive and biased rather than having open discourse, so it's hardly worth talking sense with you. All I'll say is an old adage that it "takes two to tango." If you've made more enemies than allies recently, you were quite simply playing the politics poorly. It's not more complicated than that.

If I'm wrong, why then is hitting LaF such a powerful recruitment tool? It can't just be that you were always super sweet folks that 100s of people dislike for no reason... You'd of course never admit to anything tho, because you have no desire to find a middle ground. And that's what frustrates the hell out of people like PDM, KoH and myself who constantly live there.

Making over half the community mad AND simultaneously doing literally nothing to try to reconcile that anger is a wild CHOICE for anyone desiring peace in any aspect of life.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 19th 2023, 5:47:23
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit