Verified:

Symac

May 8th 2011, 16:41:22

Not bashing and I am done ford, just stating my point and why I think it is wrong and where I see it going.

Spawn... What people leave? They are all vets from what I see. I doubt anyone on this board has played the game for less than 3 years. I would even wager that 50% of the players left in this game predate even OMAC. That is likely even a really safe bet.
So no, I doubt highly that either of you are going to make someone who lived through Raves being a moderator leave the game. I will even say those that even knew Mehul existed are probably happy to see active administrators.

It's very simple when/if new players start to play a game many will go to the forums early on to see/learn what a game is about.

Now I am by no means innocent of this but again my name has New Member under it, but if they see game staff acting like a child and/or fluff they are going to run.

Maybe you do not play any other online games especially more serious pay to play games like WoW for instance, but do you really think that someone is going to see unstable staff and still wish to invest in a community? If you went to a restaurant you have never been before and seen the owner out yelling at customers are you going to go in and eat?! If you are at all logical of course not. There are likely no less than 3 other restaurants within walking distance. Same thing applies here.

Maybe the work he does keeps the game alive for the old players but the game will still die without the new players and new players won't stand for such behavior.

Edited By: Symac on May 8th 2011, 16:47:12. Reason: So many "evens"...
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit