Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 16:43:05

Originally posted by Tinysub[SYN]:
Ill start with the trolling. You were kicked out of EoEA because we were pacted with LAE and u decided to do your own FA work. You were not happy with what you were recieving. And went behind everyones back to our other allies and lae's and tried to get them to join you in a FS against our ally.

You were kicked out of syn because your a dumbass and again tried to do your own FA work. And everyone was just tired of you.

Your problem is you just cant do what your job is and only that. You were HOW! not FA. Let the FA people handle the public relations and you just sit behind on the benches until its your time to come in. And get off this tinyscum fluff. Ive challenged you to plenty 1v1 and you have always hid or refused.

So you shouldnt do FA work, u have fluffed it up to much in the past. And with your shady tactics nobody likes you

Do i need to get into why your TinyScum

I will

1. Your banned me from SYN behide Zeus back. When Zeus found out he Banned you and ask me to come back to SYN

2. When in EOEA you gave LaE all my countries numbers and told them to kill me when I did nothing to LaE. Not even one hit you pick to turn over a member because you where to scare to fight for your members and EOEA was a war clan. Make you a bad leader and never should be a leader in any clan. If it was me I would have told them to go fluff themselfs and perp for war. I care more about my members in my clan then a fluffing pact. I dont care if the war is 300 vs 300 or I am out number 700 to 32 I will still fight them for a member. Countries can be remade. Get a new active member thats a good friend is hard to come by.

If i remember right 90% of EOEA joined RoCK and we made it a point that you where banned from day 1.

After everything you have done to me over EE your name will always be TinyScum

Know lets make a list of your fails in EE

Kicked from ICN
later on let back in ICN just to suicide the Ban from ICN

Banned from SYN

Kicked from SoL that i help you get into

kicked from DK

lets just say Banned from EOEA because 90% of EOEA join rock the next set because you Kicked me and gave LaE all my country and did not have the balls to fight for your members

Kick from IMP

I think everyone gets the point or do i need to go on.

To you I look Like the best player ever to walk EE or Earth 2025.

Edited By: Hellrush on Jun 15th 2011, 17:39:51
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit