Verified:

paladin Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 9:20:02

Originally posted by qzjul:
Yea, the US Congress is so far from reality right now it's insane...

It isn't just Congress. The democrats, the republicans, and the American public at large have all, for a lack of a better term, been drinking the kool-aid for far to long. Well guess what people, it is time to wake up to the reality the everything that anyone wants the government to do cost money. Every time the bill's come do we as a society have all basically said "Hey that is expensive, I don't want to pay it. *points to neighbor* he has more money then me, make him pay it."

Then the neighbor does the same thing, and so on, and so on.

The truth is that we ALL made this mess. It wasn't just the president or congress that got us this deep in the hole. We elected all of our leaders, and therefore it is we, the American public, that bears the ultimate responsibility for the actions of our government. After all our government tends to reflect the habits of our society as a whole.

Now it is time for us all to step up to the plate and pay the price of the failing of our society. Hopefully we will emerge stronger and smarter if we ever get this all sorted out.

Edited By: paladin on Jul 15th 2011, 9:22:55
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?