Verified:

ponderer Game profile

Oct 2nd 2011, 15:15:15

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
The DR who has been treating me and that did the sergery on my knee was supposed to be the best they had, and it was a Regional Medical Center, not just a small town DR. I do think the knee is getting better (the accident happened May 13th). The DR said i have Osteoarthritis in the foot and ankle, due to not being on it for so long while the knee was healing. That being the case he said by just putting weight back on it and working through the pain it would get better and heal. My problem is i fee there is way too much snapping, popping, and my foot "locking up" for it to not have something torn in there as my knee did.

The DR never did an MRI on the ankle, just on the knee. I was wondering if telling all that about the ankle was possible from just looking at X-rays? And ya, the "official" term for my knee at the hospital ER was Left Knee Derangement. I almost laughed when i saw that.

The other problem is to see another DR- most DR wont see you if you already have one. They don't want to step on each others toes. Thats why i asked here.

Second opinions are generally accepted practice.

Edited By: ponderer on Oct 2nd 2011, 15:20:51
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
m0m0rific