Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2011, 13:11:39

Is waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa back here again? Will you STFU already mav?

I give much props to anyone that retals. There is a risk of not joining GDI (you get hit in the teeth), there is a risk of going all-x (you probably won't retal so you get hit in the teeth), there is to playing rep (you get hit in the teeth), there is a risk to hitting people in the teeth (you also get hit in the teeth).

Don't whine about people taking there retals, it's unbecoming and makes you sound like mav. However someone wants to take it, is up to them. Even guy I hit that ended up becoming a top commi retalled me. THe reason I hit them was I needed their CIs to get my spy network up to speed. One of them silent scream said he was going to retal me regardless of the cost, which is cool with me. He did retal me and the cost? Close to half a milli in jets. Towards the end, only people with ridculous spy expenses would have been able to look into my country. You won't believe the number of people that tried to spy my country and when they couldn't moved on from the hit, or blind retalled. These guys were losing 500k offence to break me, LMFAO! It was too funny.

#124 was the funniest, I hit him for 1800A, he retalled for 1200A a few hours later he hit me again for another 1200A (losing about 1 mill jets in both hits), I was online when he hit me and seeing this as a fresh hit, I retalled him within seconds, for 1900A this time.

He sends me a msg about his retals do not stop until he gets at least 80% of the land I took and would be retalling me in 2 hours. Should I get in a war with him? Or let it slide? I figured that the land exchanges weren't in my favor and I have dropped from 17KA on 7 mill NW to 18K acres on 6.5MNW and if that continued, I would be landfat. I took his "retal". He was a noob that didn't need me to teach him that a 17.5A commi on 7 million NW was more enticing than a 16KA dict on 6.5 million NW.

THe next day I saw a bunch of spy attempts and no hits and #124? was at 12KA on less than 4 MNW.

By the way, everyone that retalled me somehow ended up getting ABed, turned up dead, or didn't really amount to much (silent scream, Oden, #124, korni, etc.. Those that didn't retal mostly ended up pretty well off, so the moral of this story is DO NOT RETAL ME, please, it's for your own sake. Just take me boots to yer teeth and I thank me very much.

Edited By: crest23 on Oct 3rd 2011, 13:27:16
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
The Nigerian Nightmare.