Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 0:26:41

I agree with everyone and then I also do not agree with anyone.

Dibs is right, this is a war game. Although you cannot account for everything, you do the best you can. You can hit a country that is weak and they can decide to retal the best way they feel how to right the wrong. If it means fighting like the Afghans and hitting and running for cover like he did to mdemon, then I guess that's ok. It is a war game. I am curently dealing with this on another server and chances are this will start recurring until they tweak the game some.

blid is right, I feel it is not honorable to play the way the guy played mdemon. As far as the GDI rules to stop double tapping, I do not agree with that. The "unwritten" rules are you doubletap and your set will most probably get ruined. I also faced this last set on Express.

mdemon is my kinda guy, he does big hits, none of that bottom feeding nonsense. He also will tell you he will give you a whooping and tell you when he will whoop you,.... and then he whoops you.

I suggest, before special attacks are made a country ha sto declare war. and when war is declared, taxes should go to 70%. When war is declared activities cannot begin until the other country has the chance to accept (with automatic acceptance in effect a certain number of turns after the other country logs) if the country chooses to accept manually, then the system sets a time that war activities can begin.

This will change things up big time. No more cowards relying on FS.

Edited By: crest23 on Oct 25th 2011, 0:31:20
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
The Nigerian Nightmare.