Verified:

d20 Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 3:21:12

i only found a few ops on the non dbders, and kind of went according to who got land and when.
this set: so many friggin farmers. didnt see many big cashers. really strong set for techers. pretty decent set for indies. oiler/s saving their oil until this last week would be doing unbelievably.
was surprised to not see many techers gunning for t10 (but i guess thats obvious, considering how strong tech was = few techers). competitors for the win as techers should have already started their jump and it looks like only boner and #4 have. if he (#4) got a bit more aggressive with land earlier, i wouldnt be surprised if he went to around 80m too.
im expecting afaik to go >80m based off of his usual country playing skills + market being great for indy with so many wars.
boner was a big techer, got some good land pretty quick and stocked thru the expensive tech phase and cheap bushels pretty hard.
trainboy fat fascy farmer - once ur tech levels are good, it doesnt matter so much what the price of bushels are cos u shouldnt be selling much while stocking :P
havoc - good tf on me (u bum :P) early game net u some good land/cash returns. ur land came in quite steadily throughout the round so u were always on the radar for the win. it still depends on how ur planning on destocking as i see ur still dict. :P 50m really? i guess we'll soon see. :P
trep - had a huge land lead to 30k but did get topfed/AB'd/nuked a lot.

Edited By: d20 on Nov 13th 2011, 3:23:37
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit