Verified:

Helmet Game profile

Nov 30th 2011, 23:25:29

Originally posted by Jackelope:
Helmets record isnt top 10 every time...in fact look when he didnt join gdi.. 108, 87, 63. Im fairly confident i could accomplish that as well any random player. As well after closer look, it only looks like he did well as farmer or indy... his Dict didnt do good at all... crest would blow him outta the park. as well his demo and rep didnt do good at all... so no, if helmet or you bakku can get a Dict in the top 10 with out the aid of gdi... ill be impressed. but crests 2nd place finish with a Dict is very impressive. all explore techer in the top 10... wouldnt impress anyone..

Some of those rounds I started late, some I got in wars. I'm not a netgainer. If someone pisses me off I whoop their ass. If I was embarrassed that I don't get top ten every time I'd make my profile private. I'm not the greatest netgainer in this game and never claimed to be.

Have you even played express? Your comments about GDI make it look like you've never played it. Maybe things have changed? When I played it there was a whole group of people AB'ing and suiciding in express for fun. You can practically kill a country solo in there if you plan right. Not being in GDI is stupid if you're netgaining. If I wasn't in GDI it's because I wanted to war.

Edited By: Helmet on Nov 30th 2011, 23:45:57
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit