Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 29th 2012, 20:51:24

Actually I am gonna post there here blid:

yes we had communication issues via the "tag" thing. Either way one person has their opinions and another has there.
What I will tell you is this:
I have played this game for a long long long time, alot people know that I treat a person the way they treat me and others. You act fairly and not go off on the flight or fight scene, then I won't either.
Give me respect and you get respect from me.
Act disrespectful and I will be disrespectful too.
Look at it through our eyes, calling us a joke, or we don't do a thing....sort on. Seems like you want us to sit here and just respond with "ok we are so sorry, yes we are dumb. Thank you can I have another?"
All in all, I am cool to clear the past with you blid and whomever else thinks I am a joke, but if you want respect from me, then give it too.

I am all for the Spirit of the rules. They apparently removed because people complained about them. So now people are stuck with that actions that they see.
As Warster said, it is hard to prove this action for a mod to go and delete.
I have even been kind enough to try to start a discussion with the other mods to see how they feel.

Edited By: galleri on Jan 29th 2012, 20:55:05. Reason: i cannot spell
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.