Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 2:06:54

"And this didnt happen right at the start. It happened weeks in with no chance in the players situations"

wrong.

Clowning with Strings (#84) Deleted Apr 07/12 5:44:39 PM

This was start of reset.

Same guy was also deleted weeks in.

Clowing with Strings (#675) Deleted Apr 18/12 1:09 AM

He restarted again, probably will get deleted again for cheating.

Clowning With Strings (#791)

Another example

Busty muffin (#468) Deleted Apr 07/12 5:44:39 PM

New Country

Busty Muffin (#676)

Another example

Nx (#463) Deleted Apr 13/12 12:14:42 AM

Another example

stuffed with cheese (#502) Deleted Apr 07/12 5:44:39 PM

Another example

Cup from above that retals (#784) Deleted Apr 18/12 1:09 AM

New country

cup from above that retals is ba (#792)

first of all, it's not just "2 countries" it's multiple countries and throughout this entire reset across all times.

and this is not the first time it happened with you fazer. when you made that "FBI" tag, you routinely got deleted. i gave you a pact 6 months ago for your FBI tag, and you were all deleted. you joined up with the muppets and you still got deleted.

you keep on treating us like we don't know what we are talking about....

it's ridiculous to say you were never given a chance. LaF has given FBI a chance, you got deleted. you came back with muppets, you still got deleted.

my whole point was that your issue isn't with LaF or Evo or any other alliance that's hitting/farming/etc. you. your problem is you need to learn to run an alliance without breaking the rules.

i'm giving you the best advice i can give you and i have said it from the first response on this thread, and that's to stop breaking the rules first. then everything will work from there...

now let's stop diverging form the topic on hand, which is DC/Evo.. this has nothing to do with the Muppets =)

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 18th 2012, 2:15:17
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia